Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury vs. John McDermott II on May 22

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fury got this by decision i think. Usually it's easier in the rematch.

Comment

This fight is just four days away now.

Comment

I am looking forward to this rematch for some reason ...I think Fury could be better than people think ...i think he wins this but in better fashion ...thats if he gets in to some proper condition

Comment

I voted for Fury when the poll was posted but have changed my mind.

According to reports he hasn't sparred much and has changed trainers and had a generally crappy training camp.

I suppose it's impossible to know, but my guess is that McDermott will come in even hungrier and more motivated than last time.

I'm looking forward to this card as it features a few other entertaining British heavyweight prospects.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
            I voted for Fury when the poll was posted but have changed my mind.

According to reports he hasn't sparred much and has changed trainers and had a generally crappy training camp.

I suppose it's impossible to know, but my guess is that McDermott will come in even hungrier and more motivated than last time.

I'm looking forward to this card as it features a few other entertaining British heavyweight prospects.
            Im waiting till the weigh in, I think Fury may be bull****ting about his lack of training.

the weigh-in will tell us everything

Comment

Fury looks in the best shape ive seen him in, heaviest ever weight but he looks leaner than normal, must of gained muscle

Comment

Hopefully the right man will win this time, and hopefully the right man is Fury.

Not happy about what i've heard about his training for this fight, but i think he'll edge out a points win.

Comment

I'm think Fury will win this by a clear UD, although heavy he looks to be in great shape and I don't think McDermott will be able to give as good a performance as the last time

Comment

Lads, what channel is this on? I can't see it on the schedule anywhere....

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
                      Lads, what channel is this on? I can't see it on the schedule anywhere....

It appears to be Sky Sports 2 at 10:30pm

Comment

Working...
                      X