Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mellow_mood View Post
    ???????????????
    The fight will be made.

All the news popping off is similar to all the other stories we've heard with big fights. It's apart of the negotiations. It's not as if these guys are ESPN Friday Night Fights up and comers who simply just sign the contract and let their management handle the business side. While the same may hold for Hatton & Pacquiao, I'm sure they have a lot more input into the $ than your average boxer would. It's a huge event and both sides are making sure everything is on the up and up before anything is signed, makes sense to me.

But I think the 60/40, 50/50 situation will be cleared up by both Top Rank and Golden Boy. They stand to make huge money and it would be bad business for them not to make the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Papa Ace View Post
      he was also the culprit why manny signed both with top rank and golden boy at the same time.
      Yeahh.. that was a mess....

hopefully they come to terms.... i dont think mayweather will comeback to face manny.... soo...

mannys biggest fight in money terms is this one.!! he better land it!

Comment

I voted no without reading it fully.If it does not get done I will be disapointed cause its the fight everyone wants. Are they offering him 50 % of the buys in Britain or is it a small portion? If its half he should jump on it

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
          The fight will be made.

All the news popping off is similar to all the other stories we've heard with big fights. It's apart of the negotiations. It's not as if these guys are ESPN Friday Night Fights up and comers who simply just sign the contract and let their management handle the business side. While the same may hold for Hatton & Pacquiao, I'm sure they have a lot more input into the $ than your average boxer would. It's a huge event and both sides are making sure everything is on the up and up before anything is signed, makes sense to me.

But I think the 60/40, 50/50 situation will be cleared up by both Top Rank and Golden Boy. They stand to make huge money and it would be bad business for them not to make the fight.

i know....

i guess thats who negotiations just goo!!! still.. it makes manny pac lood bad

Comment

i know....

The more pissed Hatton is, the more out of focus Hatton and Mayweather Sr. would be. Mindgames. The fight will definitely push through, Pacquaio just wants Hatton to know who's calling the shots now.

Comment

i know....

But this is the media giving us this info, and you should know by now how the media twists up stories. I'm not denying Pac is saying he wants a 60/40 cut, but I think it's being blown out of proportion.

If I were able to get a 60/40 split...why not take it???

But I have no doubt the fight will be made.

Comment

Yeahh.. that was a mess....

hopefully they come to terms.... i dont think mayweather will comeback to face manny.... soo...

mannys biggest fight in money terms is this one.!! he better land it!
                If he KO hatton anywhere below R8, there will be noise and callout for floyd to return.

Comment

Originally posted by Papa Ace View Post
                  If he KO hatton anywhere below R8, there will be noise and callout for floyd to return.
                  Yea you better believe Floyd will come out for a fight with Pac if he KO's hatton as well.

TOOOOOOOO MUCH MONEY INVOLVED!!

and apparently Floyd is having some financial issues (not that I think he's going broke), and I doubt he'll try to refurbish his $5 Million Yacht to make some money to make ends meet (LOL...check http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=236746 for the complete explanation LOL)

Comment

hes gonna get 50-50 as much 55-45 and something under the table for ricky... no way hes getting 60-40

Comment

keep voting

Comment

Working...
                      X