Collapse
No announcement yet.

Islamic State Bans Math, Social Studies And Evolution in Syrian Schools

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is indeed a very modern type of religion. Religions of the past were an attempt to make sense of the world and control the population. The newest religions are the ones that seek to deliberately ignore and contradict human knowledge. Young earth creationism is about a hundred years old and originated in the United States. Anti-Science Islam is extremely new.

Originally posted by blfinish View Post
    I like what Dr King emphasized "there will come a day when we can all live in Peace" he was the shinning example of what a true leader is and he got a lot done.... they killed his body but will never kill his spirit...

Ali is a Muslim but from what I can see not only was he One if not thee Greatest heavyweight fighter of all time... but an incredibly kind person and gives that love to everyone... I really don't care what you believe in but if it's based on hatred it ain't gonna get us anywhere, it never has and it never will...This race or that religion can try and kill each other but in the end Power won't prevail... not the power of hate, that's for sure... and that does not mean in my book that you have to be a weakling or a push over but there is a time and place..... I remember when I was doing some training at Kenny LeSale's gym in Venice years ago and this pro fighter was getting his tail beat by this young Latino fighter one night and about 2 nights later they were going at it again only this time Warren was backin up but just waiting his time and bap he came under that right and over with the lft hook and that was it... I said to him after, wow that was really impressive how the heck did you do that backin up... He nicely said "Sometimes Digression is the better part of Valor" I have never forgotten that, man it really stuck.... so how does that relate to the thread .... Well there are many ways to win a fight... as you guys know and what works sometimes doesn't work others...

JMHO

Blessings
    BL
    What the hell is this mess?

Comment

Banned Islam, its most barbaric, evil religion of modern times.
      While being founded by a pedophile, war mongler, murderer prophet!

Comment

Originally posted by blfinish View Post
        I like what Dr King emphasized "there will come a day when we can all live in Peace" he was the shinning example of what a true leader is and he got a lot done.... they killed his body but will never kill his spirit...

Ali is a Muslim but from what I can see not only was he One if not thee Greatest heavyweight fighter of all time... but an incredibly kind person and gives that love to everyone... I really don't care what you believe in but if it's based on hatred it ain't gonna get us anywhere, it never has and it never will...This race or that religion can try and kill each other but in the end Power won't prevail... not the power of hate, that's for sure... and that does not mean in my book that you have to be a weakling or a push over but there is a time and place..... I remember when I was doing some training at Kenny LeSale's gym in Venice years ago and this pro fighter was getting his tail beat by this young Latino fighter one night and about 2 nights later they were going at it again only this time Warren was backin up but just waiting his time and bap he came under that right and over with the lft hook and that was it... I said to him after, wow that was really impressive how the heck did you do that backin up... He nicely said "Sometimes Digression is the better part of Valor" I have never forgotten that, man it really stuck.... so how does that relate to the thread .... Well there are many ways to win a fight... as you guys know and what works sometimes doesn't work others...

JMHO

Blessings
        BL
        Drivel......

This isn't some lesson to be learned in a gym or some other aspect of everyday life. These are religious fanatics that are murdering children raping women, and crucifying people in public.

Let's stop with the new age love BS, and realize that while war isn't what anyone wants, sometimes a smile and a hug isn't enough for everyone to get along. Sometimes you need to kill the people that are trying to harm you because they don't give a fuk what you believe or have to say if it's contrary to their beliefs.

Comment

No... math? Why math? What a bunch of fúcking morons. Just waste all these ássholes already.

Comment

ISIS keepin' it real....real dumb

Comment

ISIS's Evilness and Stupidity has no bounds.

Comment

really fed with up with extreme Islam, both Sunni and *****e

Muslims (Arabs) used to contribute to the world great things in the fields of science, medicine and mathematics, but they haven't been lately.... we're talking about a 5 or 6 century slump ...........LOL

Comment

At least if they ban the teaching of mathematics the "clash of civilisations" will be short.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                    ISIS keepin' it real....real dumb
                    Originally posted by George Orwell View Post
                    really fed with up with extreme Islam, both Sunni and *****e

Muslims (Arabs) used to contribute to the world great things in the fields of science, medicine and mathematics, but they haven't been lately.... we're talking about a 5 or 6 century slump ...........LOL
                    Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                    At least if they ban the teaching of mathematics the "clash of civilisations" will be short.
                    As you guys can see, unfortunately the muslim population isn't contributing too much in the current state....imagine the contribution when these fcuks take them back to the stone ages

In 2005 Harvard University produced more scientific papers than 17 Arabic-speaking countries combined. The world’s 1.6 billion Muslims have produced only two Nobel laureates in chemistry and physics; Abdus Salam and Ahmed Zewail. Both moved to the west. By contrast Jews, outnumbered 100 to one by Muslims, have won 79. The 57 countries in the Organisation of the Islamic Cooperation spend a puny 0.81% of GDP on research and development, about a third of the world average. America, which has the world’s biggest science budget, spends 2.9%; Israel lavishes 4.4%.

"Keeping it real....real dumb" says it best

Comment

Originally posted by RINGG View Post
                      Why don't we just stay in the middle ages!
                      We have indoor plumbing and better dentistry now....and doctore don't use leeches anymore.

Comment

Working...
                      X