No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Maidana: Fans Pay For Boxing, Not Mayweather Running

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Foreign Soil View Post
    Why anyone would even think of paying for that card is beyond me. If you did then you'll pay for his next one too. Just too gullible. That was easily one of the worst PPV's on paper to begin with...
    The card was weak. But I purchase PPVs for the main events. When I am in Las Vegas for a fight, I go to the arena when the undercards are done. That being said, I simply will not purchase Floyds next PPV simply because he started running away.

I know he moves around and uses ring generalship, but I do not remember being as ticked off during the Guerrero, Cotto and Canelo PPV's I purchased, as I was when he ran away from Maidana in the 12th.

BTW, how did you watch the fight? Did you stream it?

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
      Evidently running is a part of the sweet science according to a certain demographic.

It all depends on who you ask, Amigo.
      Stfu honestly.

Comment

Glad I didn't buy this one, was a bore fest that most of us already knew the outcome to. Watched the free Soto-Molina fight and then went about my night. I think the last Floyd PPV I bought was the Cotto fight. Won't be buying anymore from him nor Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
          Thats what happens when you fight a Rich lil bltch Coward who pays off the judges and refs and makes his opponents wear padded gloves.
          Im glad i didnt pay for it.
          sounds like pacquiao except for the rich part. Thank Arum

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
            Maidana and Floyd are 1-1 but there is zero interest in a rubber match. Overall Maidana won the rivalry by landing the only important punches and having the most clear cut victory out of the two fights.
            butt hurt syndrome is taking it toll

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
              sounds like pacquiao except for the rich part. Thank Arum
              Are you on drugs? That sounds nothing like Pacquiao whatsoever

Comment

Maidana is a strong fighter, just too one dimensional.

Comment

Floyd's getting humiliated left, right and centre at the moment!

Comment

Maidana is spot on. Floyd never shows up to actually fight.

Comment

Matthysse today Kout Mayweather.Matthysse is not ine dimensional as idiots claim he is. he is not a Brawler, he is a Boxer with amazing power.Same as GGG.You will not see him fighting Paquiao, Keith Thurman, or any fighter with good footwork and good power.he was almost Ko by Maidana, he was protected by the referees all hus lifem he grabs nothing happen, he elbows, nothing, the opponents grab gets DQ. Fact is Mayweather is a Fraud, a Champion that picks his opponents, all flat toe fighters, one fight a year, and ducks Paquiao for 8 consecutive years.He is waiting for Paquiao to look In a wheelchair after a huge war, to claim I am ready, i saw this movie with Leonard and Haggler once.

Comment

Working...
                      X