Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Donaire will announce his next opponent in 8 hours! (4 am GMT)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
    Oh I was talking about Donaire trying to make it suspenseful not you.

The funny thing is tho, what if IT IS somebody else?
    If it's a Oscar De La Hoya type BS announcement, he'll get crucified worse than when Margarito got caught with plaster.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
      If it's a Oscar De La Hoya type BS announcement, he'll get crucified worse than when Margarito got caught with plaster.
      Sure one could say "well it has to be Nishioka" but with these so called announcements in boxing as of late, you never know.

Arum did "SAY IT" tho like CHOWWOKKA said.

Comment

Who else could it be that actually makes sense?

Comment

Donaire should be Fighter of the Year if he beats Nishioka - Vasquez, Mathebula, Nishioka would all be quality wins.

yes you can nitpick his performance but a win is win, how about one of these guys knock Nonito down or even hurt him? i've yet to see it

Comment

lol, you wish it is somebody else so you can hate on him and ride rigo's who's AGAIN fighting a prospect...

Comment

Originally posted by devildg View Post
              Donaire should be Fighter of the Year if he beats Nishioka - Vasquez, Mathebula, Nishioka would all be quality ones.

yes you can nitpick his performance but a win is win, how about one of these guys knock Nonito down or even hurt him? i've yet to see it
              He'll be a good candidate but I think Martinez will get it if he stops Chavez Jr.

Comment

Much props for not fighting arce and nishioka instead. He got some of my respect back....

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                  He'll be a good candidate but I think Martinez will get it if he stops Chavez Jr.
                  Or Lopez if he beats Canelo. Being the underdog two fights in a row.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                    Who else could it be that actually makes sense?
                    Who knows. Im not doubting it's Nishioka but you never know.
                    Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                    Much props for not fighting arce and nishioka instead. He got some of my respect back....
                    Well, with Arce wanting a tune up or pricing himself out. Not much he could do but fight Nishioka.
                    Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                    Or Lopez if he beats Canelo. Being the underdog two fights in a row.
                    Lopez will be the savior of boxing if he pulls it off.

Comment

Holy crap I'm hoping the Donaire/Nishioka and Rios/Alvarado card is going to be true. What else could it be?

Comment

Working...
                      X