Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carl Froch has one of the greatest world class resumes ever.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think ANYONE can give me a boxer with a better current resume than Carl Froch.

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
      A past prime Kessler raped him in the first fight.

Froch should be thanking god everyday he didn't fight in the Joe Calzaghe era otherwise he would've been crushed into oblivion.
      You're completely ignoring the point of this thread. We are talking about his resume. Does he not have the best resume in boxing? And he's only lost twice in his career! You haters are disgusting. Give the man his f**king respect.

Comment

Originally posted by rabagiyo_ View Post
        I don't think ANYONE can give me a boxer with a better current resume than Carl Froch.
        Manny has the best resume in boxing and JMM and Floyd are not too far behind.

Froch only fought one good fighter and he lost.

Comment

Originally posted by revs1227 View Post
          bets resume in boxing , best i have seen in my time
          also cant think of a run this great almost ever bar maybe pacquiaos

Comment

Only one good fighter and he lost? Is this guy f**king ******ed or does he not know **** about boxing? I swear you semi 'boxing fans' get whinier and whinier each day with fighters. I can't believe Pascal, Taylor, Dirrell, Abraham, Kessler, Ward and Bute were all in their good moments. Froch fought every single one of them and won except against Ward and the first fight against Kessler which he avenged. You're probably some ***** or *******. I'm done with you. Vermin.

Comment

how are you counting Ward towards your argument of Froch having the best resume?

and sorry but all the fighters he actually beat you listed were proven beatable by the time they fought Froch

and he lost to Direll

Comment

Originally posted by rabagiyo_ View Post
                Only one good fighter and he lost? Is this guy f**king ******ed or does he not know **** about boxing? I swear you semi 'boxing fans' get whinier and whinier each day with fighters. I can't believe Pascal, Taylor, Dirrell, Abraham, Kessler, Ward and Bute were all in their good moments. Froch fought every single one of them and won except against Ward and the first fight against Kessler which he avenged. You're probably some ***** or *******. I'm done with you. Vermin.
                I see you joined a few days ago.

Welcome to boxing.

You must think you're an expert already.

Comment

Originally posted by buckfangs View Post
                  how are you counting Ward towards your argument of Froch having the best resume?

and sorry but all the fighters he actually beat you listed were proven beatable by the time they fought Froch

and he lost to Direll
                  I don't care how amateurish Dirrell looked, he still beat Froch clearly in my opinion, and I like Froch a lot more than I do Dirrell. I'd actually root for Froch if they rematch but the truth is the truth.

Comment

I like how everyone is trying to discredit Froch as a fighter, or talk about controversial decisions when my thread title CLEARLY states that I'm talking about his resume. Wouldn't expect anything f**king less from NSB.

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
                      I am in total agreement with TS

And to top things off the "Son of Bore" downright refuses to fight him again in fear of what will happen. That's a sign of being shook. Froch is a G
                      other than you agreeing with the TS, the rest of this post is pure drivel. Froch just plain doesn't have the tools to ever beat Ward, no matter where or when the fight takes place. Fighters aren't afraid to rematch other fighters they beat so clearly the first time

Comment

Working...
                      X