Alexander Gustafsson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alexander Gustafsson

This is the man that will beat jon jones

Personally, I think Mousasi will beat him. Looking forward to their fight though.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
      Personally, I think Mousasi will beat him. Looking forward to their fight though.
      Fancy a bet m8???

Comment

Mousasi is so overrated and boring. His most impressive win is a lucky up kick against Jacare.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Gusaffson by KO. Probably 2nd or 3rd.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

He isn't getting past Mousasi

Comment

Mousassi hasn't really shown up in the cage like he did in the ring. If he can come back to the point he was at 3 years ago, I'd take him over any 205er or even 185er. But, we'll just have to see how that plays out. He's become less reckless and more methodic, but I don't think that's worked in his favor.

Gustavson is quite decent, but not the guy to beat Jones, IMO. Just too lumbering. Jones will get beat by someone who gets in his face and throws hands with speed, and can also wrestle well enough to feel secure in his strikes. The only guy with that style is Henderson. He's at the end of his career, but we'll see...

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                Mousassi hasn't really shown up in the cage like he did in the ring. If he can come back to the point he was at 3 years ago, I'd take him over any 205er or even 185er. But, we'll just have to see how that plays out. He's become less reckless and more methodic, but I don't think that's worked in his favor.

Gustavson is quite decent, but not the guy to beat Jones, IMO. Just too lumbering. Jones will get beat by someone who gets in his face and throws hands with speed, and can also wrestle well enough to feel secure in his strikes. The only guy with that style is Henderson. He's at the end of his career, but we'll see...
                I'd love to see Hendo land a ****** maker on Jones, but Hendo's take down defense isn't really that great....

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
                  Fancy a bet m8???
                  Sure thing.

What's your wager?

Comment

I like Gus but I'm sorry that Mousasi has to use him as a stepping stone.

Comment

Working...
                    X