No announcement yet.

[Video] Pacquiao continues to hit spar partner after he drops him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Halls of Fame View Post
    Pacquiao is helping him up in that picture after he got knocked down. he is not hitting a downed opponent. lol. your hate is big.
    So I am a pacquiao hater now? No I am unbiased, I have slammed Floyd for his cowardice and been called a Pactar.d by the flom0s, trust me I am not hater, I just call it like I see it.

I don't hold back from any fighter and JMM is going to win again this time either by knockout or by wide decision, Pacquao doesn't have the intelligence to beat Marquez, he can be in the best shape of his life but if you don't hav ea different plan or technique you lost, JMM will counter speed easy.

Comment

Originally posted by Halls of Fame View Post
      you should be straight out banned for posting stuff like this. this is false information. you dont even understand what the guy in the video says and you post this bull**** here. obviously a Pacquiao hater.
      you dont believe a filipino tv station would post a video in which Pacquiao hits somebody while he is down.
      Woah. Calm down.... Not a good look for you...

He's just trying to say thats what it looked like. Instead of blindly defending just say what's up. Don't have to get so emotional... For one, Pac DID blatantly hit JMM while he was down...there's nothing wrong with saying that and then tying that into the topic out of speculation. To me (I dont speak tagalog if thats what's being spoken) it could possibly look like Pac MIGHT have been fired up since they show dude looking injured prior. But it could also be Pac helping him up as kind of a "Sorry I f ucked you up bro..."

Take it easy it's not that serious

Comment

I hope he is. Being to nice is what's losing him fights. I want to see a wreckless, mean Pac. Never cared for Pac, but that would actually get me a little more excited for his fights.

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
          Woah. Calm down.... Not a good look for you...

He's just trying to say thats what it looked like. Instead of blindly defending just say what's up. Don't have to get so emotional... For one, Pac DID blatantly hit JMM while he was down...there's nothing wrong with saying that and then tying that into the topic out of speculation. To me (I dont speak tagalog if thats what's being spoken) it could possibly look like Pac MIGHT have been fired up since they show dude looking injured prior. But it could also be Pac helping him up as kind of a "Sorry I f ucked you up bro..."

Take it easy it's not that serious
          you are making yourself look ridiculous bro.
          on topic: its the same as when somebody sees a picture of Floyd,50 cent and Floyds girlfriend (all 3 together on one picture), and then he says "50 cent and Floyd's fiance have something going on". I mean it is totally ridiculous and stupid. you can see whatever you want. there is no indication that 50 has something with her and there is no indication Pacquiao punched a downed opponent. he tried to help him up. as for Marquez: Pacquiao was hitting him and a split second later he hit him again while he just hit the ground. that happens a billion times every year in boxing and nobody says anything. that didnt even look intentional. Rocky Marciano did it with Walcott. Arthur Abraham vs Dirrell was a little bit different I believe cause it was almost a second later when Abraham delivered the punch. but to say Pacquiao intentionally hit a downed opponent when he hit Marquez is going too far.
          imagine somebody sees you taking a walk with your mother and then he says in your neighbourhood that he saw you having sex with your mother. is that funny? I dont think so.

Comment

WTF? The video doesn't show him hitting a downed sparring partner. Nor does the reporter saying anything about him hitting a downed partner, all he says is he dropped him.........He's obviously helping him up, I don't see how someone can get that mixed up............

WTF IS THIS???? I was looking forward to seeing manny hit a guy on the floor...........

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
              Manny seems to be really violent in sparring, he drops his spar mate down with a punch than continues to hit him with a flurry. if he tries to continue to hit Marquez while he is down he will get a DQ

what you are saying here is speculation but trying to pass it up as fact. Even your thread title says so. someone might report you for this.

Comment

roid rage..........

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel Alpha View Post
                  what you are saying here is speculation but trying to pass it up as fact. Even your thread title says so. someone might report you for this.
                  Report me for this! are you serious?

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                    Report me for this! are you serious?

Comment

Paquuao doesn't seems to me like the kind of guy who hit his sparring partner in the floor..you gonna have to upload more convincing pics to change that.

Comment

Working...
                      X