Khan-Maidana Round 10 (Video

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Khan-Maidana Round 10 (Video

Joe Crooked Cortez got paid off.

Amir got beat so bad. he turned his back on Maidana twice...... maidana could've ended the fight on those 2 occasions when Joe steps in to let khan reset. Turning Khan around to reset his guard. This is boxing. protect urself at all times. if u turn ur back on ur opponent. u deserve the cold clock that's coming. or u get an 8 count. at no point should a ref step in and help u re-adjust ur guard.

just L M A O @ this bull****.

and people claiming Maidana has no class. Joe is stealing from this dude. straight up crook.

Comment

First time I saw that.

I think he was hurt pretty damn bad. He's a lot tougher than people thought, though for sure.

Comment

what the hell did cortez do wrong?> he stopped maidana throwing rabbit punches two times when he tried to hit khan at the back of his head?

Comment

He took some real heavy shots in that round, not bad for someone with a supposed glass jaw. Khan showed true heart and determination.

Comment

now i realize why the long break from cortez, ****in maidana punched him square in the jaw

Comment

wow just wow

khans a warrior with a good chin to take them big shots

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
                what the hell did cortez do wrong?> he stopped maidana throwing rabbit punches two times when he tried to hit khan at the back of his head?
                r u kidding me? Khan turned his back on Maidana. Maidana was right in the midst of throwing a hook to Khan's jaw from behind him.

U turn ur back on a fight. ur not protecting urself. it isn't the ref's job to step in to let u protect urself.

just as if someone gets KDed if they duck into a hook and the punch hit the back of their head. It isn't the aggressor's fault if u put urself in the vulnerable position. period.

Comment

Yea, it's a boxing match.

People get hit.

People get hurt.

Khan won.

Sky is blue.

Comment

New defense maneuver = turn ur back on ur opponent when hurt

Cortez will come to save the day.

Comment

Working...
                    X