Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
    Originally posted by Freedom Fighter View Post
    Great news!

This means I'll likely be able to find an English-language video after the fight without Teddy's negative, hateful comments against Wladimir.
    Yep, but you'll have to put up with comments like:

"Wlad is so one dimentional, its the same move everytime. David Haye will have no problem with this. Daivid Haye will easily beat Wlad. David Haye David Haye David Haye David Haye David Haye David Haye David Haye."

His name is gonna be mentioned at least 19238354753476349 times during the fight, and probably even more before and after.
    It's true, Tuns. They're terribly Haye-biased over here, so it'll be 10 times worse than a few negative comments from Atlas. You just wait until the hugely negative Jim Watt gets going. :durr1:

Comment

great news,

Comment

gonna be in las vegas watching gamboa that day

Comment

Originally posted by PittyPat View Post
          It's true, Tuns. They're terribly Haye-biased over here, so it'll be 10 times worse than a few negative comments from Atlas. You just wait until the hugely negative Jim Watt gets going. :durr1:
          Jim Watt isn't so bad. During the Chagaev fight he talked about Wlad's "boxing beautifully" and "masterful performance".

The guy who works with Watt is a bit negative though, but there's no real hatred like comes out of Teddy Atlas.

Comment

Jim Watt isn't so bad. During the Chagaev fight he talked about Wlad's "boxing beautifully" and "masterful performance".
            Yeah, but that was a beautiful and masterful performance. Had he have commentated on the Ibragimov or Chambers fight, I guarantee you he would've been whining a lot.

Comment

Yeah, but that was a beautiful and masterful performance. Had he have commentated on the Ibragimov or Chambers fight, I guarantee you he would've been whining a lot.
              Chambers was a good performance too, let's not forget Chambers dominated Dimitrenko.

Comment

That's great news, didn't know about this, there's still nothing up on the sky website.

Comment

Chambers was a good performance too, let's not forget Chambers dominated Dimitrenko.
                  I wasn't denying that. I'm just saying Watt would've hated it, along with the Ibragimov fight. I've heard enough of his commentary over time to know when he'd be prick about a seemingly good performance.

Comment

I wasn't denying that. I'm just saying Watt would've hated it, along with the Ibragimov fight. I've heard enough of his commentary over time to know when he'd be prick about a seemingly good performance.

Yeh old Jim has good and bad nights. I have to say he does sometimes have those Union Jack tinted glasses on but I think most of the time he just about gets pass marks! Theres is Ian Darke I think who is the main man who I think lacks a true in depth knowledge although his delivery is okay. You got Johnny Nelson doing the breakdown who I personally don't mind (he always roots with any Brit fighter but doesn't come across too bias just more excited) and I forget for the life of me the ex boxers name (sit's ringside at most of the domestic fights) and he always gives spot on analysis, he's the best of the lot in terms of scoring fights and noticing trends. He's one ugly ****er, why can't I remember his name

Comment

Originally posted by Fish_Scotland View Post
                      I forget for the life of me the ex boxers name (sit's ringside at most of the domestic fights) and he always gives spot on analysis, he's the best of the lot in terms of scoring fights and noticing trends. He's one ugly ****er, why can't I remember his name
                      That'll be Glenn McCrory. The only reason I know him is because he was one of Lennox's early stiffs. :wnk1:

Comment

Working...
                      X