No announcement yet.

Super six and Main Event

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super six and Main Event

I wrote to Main Event asking why the Super Six tournament wasn't being telecast in Australia, in particular the Andre Ward-Allan Green stoush. We know a person wrote this reply because of the typo:

Hi Colin,

Thank you for your feedback. We have been in contract negotiations for several months trying to bring the Super 6 to Australia and due to contractual issues Main Event are unale to broadcast Ward v Green on June 20 as originally planned.

Kind Regards

Main Event Television

sounds gay....Wards a douche anyways...Be sure to tune in when Andre Dirrel shows him wats up

Comment

How about it being on FOX sports for starters, this isn't PPV material.

Comment

Originally posted by brently1979 View Post
        How about it being on FOX sports for starters, this isn't PPV material.
        I agree, but you know as well as I do there's zero chances of that happening. We should all petition Main Event to show Froch-Abraham though. That is one I'd pay for.

Only 35 days to Marquez-Diaz 2. GBP have delivered a scorcher of a card and I look forward to that one. If Rocky Juarez can overcome the emotional effects of his recent set-backs his fight with Linares should be a thriller. An interesting middleweight fight between two young guys and the old dog Casamayor in with Guerrero.

Comment

Originally posted by ColWallace View Post
          I agree, but you know as well as I do there's zero chances of that happening. We should all petition Main Event to show Froch-Abraham though. That is one I'd pay for.

Only 35 days to Marquez-Diaz 2. GBP have delivered a scorcher of a card and I look forward to that one. If Rocky Juarez can overcome the emotional effects of his recent set-backs his fight with Linares should be a thriller. An interesting middleweight fight between two young guys and the old dog Casamayor in with Guerrero.
          the golden boy PPV is one I would buy

Comment

Working...
          X