Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bradley's style?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's a typical sports figure thats good enough to be noted, but not to the point where he blows you away. He's like the Denver Nuggets, good at everything but not great at anything.

Comment

Originally posted by iseah100 View Post
      What would you categorize Bradley's fighting style as? He's not a typical boxer, he throws too many combinations. Is he a mix of multiple styles? Also how do you think his style will match up with Dinamita?
      Swarmer-Boxer

Comment

IMO Bradley is a well rounded fighter with very good ring I.Q.who can adjust to just about anything in the ring..He has great stamina and heart,but leans on it a bit to much at times..

As for how I see his fight with Marquez playing out,it's a very close and even match up imo..Both bring things that can trouble the other in the ring..If Bradley stays away from trading with Marquez he wins..He needs to keep this a boxing match,not an all out brawl..Which means jabs and movement will be the keys to victory for Bradley..While I believe Marquez timing and power will be he's keys to winning this fight..Should be a truly good scrap,I'm looking forward to this tbh..

Comment

Dead average and dull as hell.

Comment

I categorize his boxing style as a boxer/swarmer. He can box well from the outside by working behind a nice jab, with good leg movement and combination punching. However occasionally, and especially if his opponent doesn't possess a lot of punching power, he can also bang on the inside to smother his opponents, by leading with his head at times, which often results in a lot of accidental headbutts and cuts.

Comment

He threw a lot of combinations in the Provo fight. He did actually well, that is forgetting the KD's.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                and still, undefeated.....WBC Welter Weight Champion of the World....................Timothy "Desert Storm" Bradley

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  and still, undefeated.....WBC Welter Weight Champion of the World....................Timothy "Desert Storm" Bradley
                  Wbo my friend.

Comment

Anybody remember that quote where Teddy Atlas said he thought Bradley was a top three or four p4p fighter in the sport? People in the business recognize. That was around the time of his SECOND successful unification match I believe.

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                    His last fight was a real snoozer!

Comment

Working...
                    X