No announcement yet.

Rigondeaux in Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rigondeaux in Vegas

Just in, Rigondeaux will attend st+ fight with a million dollar in a suitcase to entice the mexican to fight him...

A million isn't enough if he's already getting paid $750k to fight bums.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
      A million isn't enough if he's already getting paid $750k to fight bums.
      Hahaha... pretty much. Better grab 4

Comment

Damn, LSC is going to look like the biggest dumpster in the world once Rigo steps to him. Rigo should ask him to step back in the ring at the end of the fights on Sat night and tell him, you win, you get the money, you lose, I keep it.

Comment

Thanks for the tip, I'll keep my eye out for that suit case. Also you really think that p*ssy will fight Rigo?

Comment

Santa Chicana is a puss. Rigo makes him look stupid.

So much for brave Mexican warrior LSC

Comment

It's not a suitcase full of money, it's a suitcase full of glass and biscuits for his spare chins.

Comment

Originally posted by babynuts View Post
                It's not a suitcase full of money, it's a suitcase full of glass and biscuits for his spare chins.
                It should be a suitcase full of burritos to entice Leo to fight him

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  It should be a suitcase full of burritos to entice Leo to fight him
                  Rigo should have filled it with horse manure and left it in Leo's hotel room. I wonder if that would piss Leo off enough...ehh probably not

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick_Bateman View Post
                    Rigo should have filled it with horse manure and left it in Leo's hotel room. I wonder if that would piss Leo off enough...ehh probably not
                    If Rigo leaves a note saying it was him who left a suitcase full of **** he would just go to bed and pretend it never happend

Comment

Working...
                    X