Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carl Froch says his Las Vegas fight with Julio Chavez Jr is nearly agreed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

still dont see the point to this fight, chavez is a glorified bum who cant even be bothered making weight. if chavez takes this fight seriously then stylistically its a good fight, froch is there to be hit and chavez will be all up in his face which is one of the ways to fight froch

Comment

Will it be a PPV in the Uk?

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
        Gotta tenderize the "cash cow" and milk it for what it's worth

God, I'm lame
        I thought it was pretty funny . . . Even before the self-deprecation.

Comment

Originally posted by Lullaby View Post
          Why do you care? It was only a few months ago you was giving him stick and now you're meant to be a fan. Do me a favour.

Comment

Originally posted by Lullaby View Post
            Oooch! Yes. Yes it will.

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy T View Post
              yes he does I'd be happy with this though I think froch will handle him pretty easily
              You think he'll be the first to stop hm? Or Chavez too tough?

Comment

what weight division is it at? can chavez even make 168? i doubt it, probably a catchweight

Comment

Originally posted by HateBoxing View Post
                  still dont see the point to this fight, chavez is a glorified bum who cant even be bothered making weight. if chavez takes this fight seriously then stylistically its a good fight, froch is there to be hit and chavez will be all up in his face which is one of the ways to fight froch
                  It's a fight in honor of Froch. Easy KO victory to finish off on. He's done what almost no modern boxers does nowadays. Taken the biggest risks.

Comment

I don't see this happening anytime soon because of the legal mess.

Comment

Originally posted by JackTheLad View Post
                      Why do you care? It was only a few months ago you was giving him stick and now you're meant to be a fan. Do me a favour.

I have given him stick before mainly cause of his jealously and comments regarding other British fighters but I always support him and root for him in fights.

I'm not his biggest fan but I do get excited for his fights.

Comment

Working...
                      X