Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vera, Shields: Chavez Rematch Contract Must Be Different

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Vera, Shields: Chavez Rematch Contract Must Be Different

Bryan Vera is more than willing to sign another contract to fight Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.

After what he endured in the months leading up to their fight Saturday night, however, Vera said that contract cannot allow Chavez to get away with the unprofessional behavior that was accepted prior to their first fight.

“We’ve got to make sure there are stipulations in the contract, before we sign everything, that there’s real punishment,” Vera said on a conference call Wednesday. “Not these little punishments that he can afford, like what he had last time. We have to put real punishment [in the contract], to where he’s [forced] to not do these things.” [Click Here To Read More]

Like having a weight class set before 2 days before the weigh in?

Comment

If they can sell this fight, it will happen -- no matter the "rules"...

Comment

Given the fans here high interest I guess they will not set up this rematch.

Comment

I'm boycotting all of Julio Cesar Chavez's Jr. fights.....the guy has no shame, it would have been totally different if he had admitted in the post press conference that he lost, perhaps mentioning that there was some kind of error with the scorecards or something to that affect but instead he insisted he won..... whatta joke this guy is, never again will I see one of his fights !!

Comment

Working...
          X