Jim Lampley is getting so annoying

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lampley is a **** commentator

Comment

You guys suck,,, it was all 3 them commentators including andre kept repeating kessler was on the fight from the get go. Up until lederman showed his unofficial scorecard on tv they changed their tone after round 3. Even Max K was watching a different fight up to that point. lol

Comment

oh my gawdddd (emanuel steward voice) my dude hit me up and told me that **** in the 8th rd ... thats funny
        Last edited by jov6388; 05-25-2013, 09:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jov6388 View Post
          oh my gawdddd (emanuel steward voice) my dude hit me up and told me that **** in the 8th rd ... thats funny
          Your dude?:gay:

Comment

Lampley has always had a bias for guys who are .......decent human beings.

I guess in this sport it's a major sin.

Comment

Anyone who is shocked by a company (HBO, Showtime, Sky Sports, Box Nation, place any name here, etc etc etc.) showing its bias through their representatives (Lampley, Bernstein, etc.) on their own network is an idiot. Take it for what it is, listen to them or don't. You can still form your own opinion?

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
                lol! come on mannnnnnnn

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
                  No it's not it's quite clear he meant a friend, if the first thing you taught was gay then I'd guess your gay and just don't want to admit it with your self.
                  Or your a complete and utter **** who doesn't deserve to live.

but thats about it.

Comment

Originally posted by adamdoyle View Post
                    No it's not it's quite clear he meant a friend, if the first thing you taught was gay then I'd guess your gay and just don't want to admit it with your self.
                    Or your a complete and utter **** who doesn't deserve to live.

but thats about it.
                    exactly what i was thinking ... it dont bother me one bit lol **** like that was when i i was a 5th grader smh but that mindstate don't leave people some times sadly even when they grown

Comment

Originally posted by jov6388 View Post
                      exactly what i was thinking ... it dont bother me one bit lol **** like that was when i i was a 5th grader smh but that mindstate don't leave people some times sadly even when they grown
                      Tell me about it, this site is full of them. Why did they have to choose boxing to troll.

Comment

Working...
                      X