No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury's mouth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
    No its not that bro. I believe that to, but why is there a difference when some other fighters do it? I can stand Floyd's persona, but many say that is also an act. I know for a fact Vinny Pazienza's persona was an act and he was having fun with it, but many think he was just a ****y prick.
    well, i can only speak for me, and i dig on all those guys you mention. even if i didn't dig them as fighters, i wouldn't question the way they express themselves or their methods of lightening the tension that comes with their profession.

to be fair, Fury does get a lot of criticism for things he says. some will give him leeway or support they wouldn't afford to others for the sake of predispositions or biases, but, then, that's true on the other side of the coin, too. there are those who will take exception to things Fury says while giving other loudmouths a pass. it's just the way it always is.
    Last edited by S. Saddler 1310; 02-25-2013, 03:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by S. Saddler 1310 View Post
      well, i can only speak for me, and i dig on all those guys you mention. even if i didn't dig them as fighters, i wouldn't question the way they express themselves or their methods of lightening the tension that comes with their profession.

to be fair, Fury does get a lot of criticism for things he says. some will give him leeway or support they wouldn't afford to others for the sake of predispositions or biases, but, then, that's true on the other side of the coin, too. there are those who will take exception to things Fury says while giving other loudmouths a pass. it's just the way it always is.
      A fair and good post!

Comment

We need more guys like Fury.

Comment

No its not that bro. I believe that to, but why is there a difference when some other fighters do it? I can stand Floyd's persona, but many say that is also an act. I know for a fact Vinny Pazienza's persona was an act and he was having fun with it, but many think he was just a ****y prick.
          Life isn't fair lol...Some people can just get away with pretty much anything. That's just how it is. Charlie sheen is considered cool and can do whatever crazy things he wants. If some other actors would carry themselves like him their career would be over in a second.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
            Life isn't fair lol...Some people can just get away with pretty much anything. That's just how it is. Charlie sheen is considered cool and can do whatever crazy things he wants. If some other actors would carry themselves like him their career would be over in a second.
            True, very true. Myself, I chalk that up to double standards.

Comment

people are way too sensitive these days
              I lmao when Bhop made those white boy comments then he lost haha
              I would **** my pants out of laughter if a white guy from wherever were to say ill never let a black boy beat me.
              tit for tat fellas
              Im mexican and if a black fighter said something like
              Ill never let a brown boy beat me
              or
              Ill never let a taco / burrito eater beat me I would probably piss my pants laughing.
              quit taking sh it so damn personal

as far a Broner is concerned he is just a *** head! copy cat poser. it has nothing to do with his race or the color of his skin but what comes out of his mouth and how. Just like Rios is a punk too. but one thing about both of them as annoying as they are outside the ring they are hella entertaining inside it

Comment

Why? What is so bad about that?
                You called Fury arrogant and insulting, which he's not really, he just says some idiotic things, mostly with a twinkle in his eye. Haye, on the other hand, is a truly nasty and arrogant character. He was all shook up during the Klitschko build up.
                Last edited by papillon82; 02-26-2013, 12:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by papillon82 View Post
                  You called Fury arrogant and insulting, which he's not really, he just says some idiotic things, mostly with a twinkle in his eye. Haye, on the other hand, is a truly nasty and arrogant character. He was all shook up during the Klitschko build up.
                  His Hitler proclamation was not insulting? And what is this "twinkle in his eye"? What are you, jolly St. Nick? How do you determine who has this "twinkle" and who doesn't when you don't actually know any of these people? To me it simply sounds like you're applying a double standard based on who you like and dislike. How is a t shirt with FAKE decapitated heads more insulting than a salute to Hitler, one of the biggest hate mongers ever?

Comment

His Hitler proclamation was not insulting? And what is this "twinkle in his eye"? What are you, jolly St. Nick? How do you determine who has this "twinkle" and who doesn't when you don't actually know any of these people? To me it simply sounds like you're applying a double standard based on who you like and dislike. How is a t shirt with FAKE decapitated heads more insulting than a salute to Hitler, one of the biggest hate mongers ever?
                    You really shouldn't take serious what Fury posts on his twitter account. That's what 'twinkle' means, it's nothing serious.
                    That t-shirt was nasty as hell though, below the belt line. It wasn't even funny.

Comment

Let me start off by saying that I like Fury. I think he's improving and his mouth and Charisma will get people to pay attention to not only him, but the sport. There is an old saying that goes "even bad publicity is good publicity". That said, Why is it ok in the minds of some posters for Fury to be arrogant and insulting, but its different for fighters like Hopkins, Mallignaggi, Toney, Broner, Pazienza or Mayweather (who I personally cannot stand for a number of reasons)? Is there that much of a difference?
                      There is a huge difference between Fury and every one of the names you listed. Everyone that you mentioned in your list of fighters that it is different for knew how to fight, I have yet to see anything from Fury that would suggest that he knows how to fight. In my eyes his performances boarder pathetic. I will not mention the reason that I believe but how does his skill level deserve any attention at all? ......... Rockin'

Comment

Working...
                      X