No announcement yet.

Have you ever had any type of Surgery ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bossy View Post
    2 c-sections 800+ stitches between them and oral surgery to have my wisdom teeth out, which resulted in my jaw being dislocated, put back into place and 24 stitches in my poor little mouth.
    You can unhinge your jaw like a boaconstrictor? The possibilities are endless.

Comment

2 c-sections 800+ stitches between them and oral surgery to have my wisdom teeth out, which resulted in my jaw being dislocated, put back into place and 24 stitches in my poor little mouth.
      Oohhhh c-section, you've been through labour pain no1 here will ever feel pain that bad. Unless there are more women among us other then you and lorily

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
        lolllllllllllllllll

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
          Damn vasectomy is that bad ehh?
          Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
          I think he had a fcked up doctor my pops had one when i was a kid and he was back to work 2 days later.
          it all depends on how much your scrotum is hanging...sounds funny but its true...the more your nuts hang the more space the doctor has to do the surgery...the less they hang the less space he has so it requires him to do more pulling to do the surgery...
          the slicing its behind your sack not in front...

I didn't have a fcked up doctor lol!
          my brother in law had same surgery same doctor and he was back to work in three days

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
            I can actually

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
            Oohhhh c-section, you've been through labour pain no1 here will ever feel pain that bad. Unless there are more women among us other then you and lorily
            The worst part about it:

My epidural didn't kick in properly. So I was being operated on and I wasn't fully frozen so I felt probably the first ten minutes of surgery with my son. I told my doctor I could feel her cutting me, she said 'no, dear, it's just pressure, you're going to feel that.' I said watch me move my left foot and wiggle my toes, which I did. Next thing out of her mouth: 'Oh ****!' the anaesthetist came over with this massive needle and stuck it in my IV and within seconds I was high as a kite and couldn't feel a thing.

Comment

Ok let me try and spell mine..... laparoscopically assisted right hemicolectomy

So in normal terms had a part of my small bowel cut out part of my large bowel cut out and stapled back together. 6 months before I could do any form of exercise. Crohns is a b1tch.

Comment

So no vasectomy if your nuts hang

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                  Had the whole back of my right hand filleted down to the bone, parts of the bone were sheared down 50%. My hand was essentially grinded down for 2 minutes plus before I was able to free myself. Then call the ambulance myself and guide them to mine I work on. The 2 other guys there when they showed couldnt assemble a sentence because theyre faces had turned white. Burned through 50 mgs of morphine on the ambulance ride to umc and didnt do jack ****. The medic said he'd given me all that was on the truck and that I should be silly by this point and I was still in pain completely coherent. Now Ive never given birth but I know I can handle pain.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                    So no vasectomy if your nuts hang
                    nah lol! if they hang you good...lol!

Comment

I can actually

And your single?

Comment

Working...
                      X