No announcement yet.

Amir Khan Not Considering Retirement; Responds to Froch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
    Back to back losses are really bad dude..If Khan was not a UK fighter his next fight would be on ESPN...I think Khan will get one last ride,he better make something of it now..I wonder if Bradley knows about this yet??I wonder what he will have to say??
    Bradley will give it to him hard lol.

Can't argue with anyhting that Carl said. You can't get knocked out like this over and over and still expect to be taken seriously. If Khan was a Ford Fiesta he'd have been written off long ago.

Comment

Originally posted by komodo View Post
      Bradley will give it to him hard lol.

Can't argue with anyhting that Carl said. You can't get knocked out like this over and over and still expect to be taken seriously. If Khan was a Ford Fiesta he'd have been written off long ago.
      LMAO Ford Fiesta..Oh lord lol..Khan is getting brutally knockout to,very dangerous..He blanked out when Bayless was asking for his gloves..That why Bayless stopped it..Khan has to work on defense...Even if it hurts his offense a bit,but he can't keep taking these kinda beating..

Comment

Oh you know Bradley was rolling on the floor laughing last night.

Comment

tougher division??

\lol

let me guess you have a better resume to?

Comment

Khan Has a weak Defense no doubt. I would not rule him out. The shot he took to the neck, such a punch could do alot of damage to alot of fighters in 140 division, you have to give it too him on how he had the heart to beat the count, now compare that with other fighters.

I can assure you that Khan has a bigger following in comparison to Froch in the UK. Many people do not even know who Carl Froch is. Even Kell brook has more of a reputation In the UK.

Now seriously Considering Khan to retire at the age of 25? Even the Greats have taken Ko losses who have comback and still embedded thier name in history.

Comment

fighting tougher competition? lol! sorry khan but froch has fought the best in his division the last 4 years & no one has had a tougher schedule then him so STFU!!!!! he just made an observation & gave his opinion. if you choose to keep fighting good on you but froch is entitled to his opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Adzz View Post
                Khan Has a weak Defense no doubt. I would not rule him out. The shot he took to the neck, such a punch could do alot of damage to alot of fighters in 140 division, you have to give it too him on how he had the heart to beat the count, now compare that with other fighters.

I can assure you that Khan has a bigger following in comparison to Froch in the UK. Many people do not even know who Carl Froch is. Even Kell brook has more of a reputation In the UK.

Now seriously Considering Khan to retire at the age of 25? Even the Greats have taken Ko losses who have comback and still embedded thier name in history.
                And that is a pathetic shame. Considering the fighter Froch is compared to Khan.

Comment

if garcia gave him a rematch khan would absolutely destroy him. khan khan't get himself hyped up to fight bums and wasn't concentrating

Comment

Originally posted by Sage84 View Post
                    And that is a pathetic shame. Considering the fighter Froch is compared to Khan.
                    Imo boxing has become alot more of an entertainment sport which resolves around drama. Its just that Khan can provide for that entertainment. Something which Froch lacks. Which is why khan is being better promoted. Carl Froch has been in the game since the early Yrs of 2000 and in all honesty i have only discovered who he is due the negative comments of his towards many boxers who have no relevance to his division or his upcomming fights.

Even now after khans loss, his promoters are keen to have him back in the ring which again resolves around his stake of entertainment for the sport.
                    Last edited by Adzz; 07-16-2012, 06:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gary_Sparrow View Post
                      if garcia gave him a rematch khan would absolutely destroy him. khan khan't get himself hyped up to fight bums and wasn't concentrating
                      Khan would 'absolutely destroy him'? Hmmm, no.

If Khan boxed-smart, he'd cruise to a wide UD; he wouldn't 'destroy' Garcia.

Comment

Working...
                      X