Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can any boxer develop margarito cardio/endurance or is it genetics???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Box"K"ing View Post
    Currently I have been doing lots and lots of stairs and hill running as well as adding more minutes to the round and my cardio keeps on getting better and better.

Ofcourse getting hit takes away your cardio as well but regardless of that I am wondering, can any boxer with strong mental fortitude fight at margarito pace if they train accordingly or does it come down to genetics????
    lots of people are going to bring up the plaster-- i just feel regardless of the plaster, margarito has an iron chin and unbelievable willpower.

part of it comes from the fact that this mother****er does not seem to care that he will undoubtedly end up like freddie roach in his old age. i respect him for that but at the same time feel sorta badly.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
      lots of people are going to bring up the plaster-- i just feel regardless of the plaster, margarito has an iron chin and unbelievable willpower.

part of it comes from the fact that this mother****er does not seem to care that he will undoubtedly end up like freddie roach in his old age. i respect him for that but at the same time feel sorta badly.
      I agree with you thats why I didnt mention anything bad about margarito in my thread, plasters dont make you go 12 rounds HARD, plasters dont make give you the drive and balls to take punches in the face, plasters dont give you know high-punch count...

Comment

a

as well as been in great condition he seems to have no let up in him,a mental trait me thinks....ala katsidis

Comment

Margarito is freak of nature in terms of conditioning and durability. With his god given athletic gift had he picked up marathon running as a kid instead of boxing he could of been an olympic marathon runner.

Comment

Originally posted by BorderPatrol View Post
            Yes it is possible with Ephedra based treats prior to bout.
            well at least Marg isn't rasing a **** like Jotto like in my sig 3 years and you parasites still haven't gotten over the lose i love it

Comment

Working...
            X