Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Carlos Baldomir the toughest WW Mayweather has fought?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RedWhiteBlue View Post
    im gonna use Baldomir more next time these *****s try to talk boxing with me while im chilling at the bar hanging out with family and friends ...
    You go do that...

Comment

floyd is a hof fighter,an atg and him and manny are the best 2 fighters in the world and of this generation......stop ****ting on one to make the other look better

Comment

Originally posted by Al Pacino View Post
        who said it was a hof resume????
        but its a solid damn list..why keep hating
        i wouldnt say its a solid list ... Mosley is past his prime and he is a senior citizen

Judah can only win on ESPN and is famous for getting @#$ up by Kosta Tzu

Ricki Hatton was a jr WW at best

Comment

why is that funny??he did beat the linear champ..and floyd was the last linear champ at 147...why do ya'll insist on hating on floyd???it isnt caused for...
          Why can't you say the World Baldomir?

Floyd beat BALDOMIR. Baldomir is the Toughest Welterweight Floyd have fought..

Are you embarrased to say that? Why can't even *****S say 10 people already beat Baldomir before Floyd fought him

Comment

i wouldnt say its a solid list ... Mosley is past his prime and he is a senior citizen

Judah can only win on ESPN and is famous for getting @#$ up by Kosta Tzu

Ricki Hatton was a jr WW at best
            we can do the same for any fighter..anyone with blind hate can **** on anyones resume/.//get a life and grow up...

Comment

floyd is a hof fighter,an atg and him and manny are the best 2 fighters in the world and of this generation......stop ****ting on one to make the other look better
              why u bringing Pacquiao into this?

his fight is over .... its about Mayweather right now ..

i didnt even mention Pac

Comment

im gonna use Baldomir more next time these *****s try to talk boxing with me while im chilling at the bar hanging out with family and friends ...
                Make sure you don't see any Mayweather fans there. You probably don't have to worry. All they can afford is salt pork,malt liquor and kool aid. A bar is too dignified for them.

Comment

Yep, that ***** Mayweather has been a WW since 05 and best he fought wa Carlos ****in Baldomir.
                  The guy is a joke.
                  Last edited by VERDUGO; 03-18-2010, 10:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MakeDamnSure View Post
                    Why can't you say the World Baldomir?

Floyd beat BALDOMIR. Baldomir is the Toughest Welterweight Floyd have fought..
                    baldomir..i have no issue with saying his name..the same fighter brian kenny claimed floyd was ducking..then floyd shuts him out now its an issue///

Comment

we can do the same for any fighter..anyone with blind hate can **** on anyones resume/.//get a life and grow up...
                      im trying to get my question answered ...

Baldomir is the toughest WW Floyd has fought because he beat Judah

Comment

Working...
                      X