Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Lee Replaces Martin Murray, Fielding-Blackledge Set

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Andy Lee Replaces Martin Murray, Fielding-Blackledge Set

Eddie Hearn of Matchroom has confirmed that Liverpool's Rocky Fielding will defend his Commonwealth Super middleweight title against Luke Blackledge at Manchester's Phones 4U Arena on Saturday night. The bout takes place on the undercard of Carl Froch versus George Groves and will be a welcome boost for Blackledge, who was pencilled in to meet Paul Smith for the British belt on December 7th and now gets his first major title crack a couple of weeks early.

[Click Here To Read More]

Sweet good to see Andy staying busy

Comment

I didn't even realise that Murray has withdrawn. That's him and Anthony Joshua.

Now Andy Lee's on the card which I'm not sure is a good thing or a bad thing.

Comment

That's a pretty good prospect vs prospect fight, especially at such short notice.

Comment

Murry done got the magic virus....

Comment

the virus called he's already preparing for a fight in february.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
              the virus called he's already preparing for a fight in february.
              SInce it's gonna be a title shot... I'm not surprised

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                SInce it's gonna be a title shot... I'm not surprised
                isnt it going to be against a bum? i guess its fair since he already should be the champ after beating martinez. he figures why am i putting myself in the position to be a b-side? you can't win that way. he's gonna get a title and hole up in the uk for years. he will probably fight lee and macklin. golovking....nope!

Comment

Fielding-Blackledge is an intriguing fight.

Comment

Working...
                  X