No announcement yet.

How about Lara for Golovkin?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How about Lara for Golovkin?

Haven't seen much of Gennady so I don't know how this one would really look stylistically. But since nobody seems to want to fight either guy, maybe they should fight each other.

That's a fabulous fight.

Comment

Well Lara is bound to move up to MW eventually. I don't see why not, especially since both guys are having a hard time getting the fights they want.

Comment

Would love for them to fight since nobody else wants to fight them

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
          Would love for them to fight since nobody else wants to fight them
          Yup, Punisher Martinez all over again.

Comment

Bothers me that neither of these guys can get fights, so they gotta fight each other.

Comment

Originally posted by Mastrangelo
              This is fantastic fight and would love to see it, but at the meantime that would be shame if Lara was forced to take on guy like Golovkin out of his weightclass because no junior middleweight wants to fight him.
              Dont see the problem.Lara was willing to fight martinez at middleweight,
              i'm sure it would be no problem to fight golovkin.Make it happen hbo

Comment

Originally posted by Mastrangelo
                This is fantastic fight and would love to see it, but at the meantime that would be shame if Lara was forced to take on guy like Golovkin out of his weightclass because no junior middleweight wants to fight him.
                Sucks right... I'm still rolling that K9 has it in his contract that he can't fight Lara.

Comment

Decubas claimed that Lara tried getting Golovkin, but who knows if he's telling the truth. Anyway, he'll probably go for the Vanes fight if it can be made because it'll make him the mandatory for Canelo.

Comment

You see how GBP denied the fight for Quillin? Im more than willing to bet they would throw Lara in there in a heartbeat. That's how ****ty they treat this guy.

Comment

Working...
                    X