No announcement yet.

Anyone seen this, Hulk Hogan choking some tv presenter out legitimatley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
    Mr. T was a p*ssy according to most of the wrestlers who worked with him. Legend has it that Roddy Piper knocked him the **** out backstage after having a confrontation with him after Wrestlemania. Piper's said that the story is true on numerous occasions, and even admits to having real life "heat" with Mr. T due to the way he conducted himself.

Comment

Piper also had issue with Ali.

Comment

Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
        I'm no wrestling buff, but from what I understand the hits that they take might be planned but they still hurt quite a bit. That's why so many of them end up addicted to painkillers.

I think I'd probably get a offended too if I was physically sacrificing my body hundreds of times a year only for some slimy **** to preach to me about how fake it is every 10 seconds.

pro wrestling is a brutal sport. those guys are athletes, and rugged ones to boot. the action is planned out, but that doesn't mean it's not a brutal, physical endeavor.

i love the footage of that beastly wrestler manhandling that reporter with slaps. just imagine if he closed his fist. they'd be putting that pipsqueak back together in the hospital. that's how the world should work in all scenarios.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
          pro wrestling is a brutal sport. those guys are athletes, and rugged ones to boot. the action is planned out, but that doesn't mean it's not a brutal, physical endeavor.

i love the footage of that beastly wrestler manhandling that reporter with slaps. just imagine if he closed his fist. they'd be putting that pipsqueak back together in the hospital. that's how the world should work in all scenarios.
          What video was that? Was it from the 80's?

Comment

Working...
          X