No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Oleg Maskaev Could Return in The Next Few Weeks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Oleg Maskaev Could Return in The Next Few Weeks

Former WBC heavyweight champion Oleg Maskaev (37-7) could return to action in the next few weeks. Maskaev, 43, returned to the ring after a three-year absence on December 30th and knocked out contender Owen Beck in three rounds. Going into the fight, Beck had lost eight fights in a row and there really wasn't a good measuring stick on Maskaev's current abilities. In his second fight, the opponent is likely going to be of a similar quality.

[Click Here To Read More]

Oleg Maskaev knocked Vitali K. the **** out in the AMs, and he's back to pull it off again.

Vitali, you can't run away from your nemesis forever !

Comment

Maskaev looked strong but slow in his comeback fight.

He definitely should retire, he's been KOed too many times. I hate the thought of him being permanently damaged.

Comment

Oleg management please call us!

Team Leo Nolan from Detroit would love to box circles around your slow and stiff self. My email is Fitgodsway@yahoo.com lets make it happen, we are 27-2

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
          Team Leo Nolan from Detroit would love to box circles around your slow and stiff self. My email is Fitgodsway@yahoo.com lets make it happen, we are 27-2

Comment

i've only seen him fight twice. his fight with povetkin & his win over savarese...oleg still can crack but he is slow as a turtle now & can be hit to easily. good luck & i hope you can get the fight because it could be a nice payday for leo. i'm not sure what he has left but maskaev is ripe for the picking & a name to add to the resume & maybe can get leo another meaningful fight.

Comment

i'm confused on why you go on boxingscene to try & get a fight with maskaev. don't you have contacts or #s of people of his agent & promoter. can't you get them? your plea on a boxing form doesn't exactly seem that professional.

Comment

Working...
              X