Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I believe khan gonna go to work.

Comment

Originally posted by delpilar View Post
      Cotto TKO'ed Judah. Even Clottey destroyed Judah! How come Khan can only win every round?

Khan is about to hit the wall, and Roach can't do nothing to prevent it.
      That was at Welter weight. Also Khan isn't as beasty as those two, nor is Zab as offensive. He is much more defensive...

Comment

I staked my e-points to it Judah must be quicker, slicker, and younger to beat Khan just like Hopkins.

Comment

Originally posted by delpilar View Post
          Cotto TKO'ed Judah. Even Clottey destroyed Judah! How come Khan can only win every round?

Khan is about to hit the wall, and Roach can't do nothing to prevent it.
          Actually Roach expects Khan to blow Zab away and the fight will not last long.

Comment

Khan to win a not very competitive fight....

Comment

Originally posted by Joe2608 View Post
              Khan will win this via KO/TKO. He has under rated power and i don't think Zab will expect it.
              Zab fought Cotto, Clottey and Matthyse. He's used to getting hit with power. Khan getting KO'ed.

Comment

everyone speaking good on khan = correct. he will win this fight; judah will probably manage to make it to the final bell but he will be dinged up. khan gives him the two piece wit'a biscuit all night. . . Khan UD 118-110 across the boards; final punchstats will read something like this: Khan - 253/781, Judah - 135/503

as usual - u HEARD it here FIRST

Comment

Originally posted by Machingo69 View Post
                  Zab fought Cotto, Clottey and Matthyse. He's used to getting hit with power. Khan getting KO'ed.
                  He got k.oed by Cotto.

lost to Clottey (who hasnt got huge power).

and was out on his feet against Matthysse in a fight most people thought he lost.

These are not good factors to state why you think Judah will win by K.O.

Comment

I honestly think Amir will outpoint Zab. Amir is the bigger name now and the younger fighter, so if the fight's close, he'll probably get the decision. But, Zab still has power in both hands and he is the fastest fighter Amir has ever faced. If Zab was a smart fighter (which he is not) he would use his jab and bang the body early and look to counter. He needs to throw when Amir throws. I think he would catch him.When Zab gets you hurt, he normally finishes you off. The problem is that Zab has never shown the ability to adjust to what's going on in the ring. If his initial game plan isn't working, he mentally starts breaking down. I just feel like Zab has had his chance to shine and he blew it.He could never win the big one in his prime, so I don't think he can win the big one now. I would love to see the upset. Zab seems to have put his family and career first. Unfortunately, I think its too late.

Comment

I see a comfortable win for Khan. Probably a late stoppage as Judah will be beaten up and bloodied.

I'd love for Zab to win but its not happening.

Comment

Working...
                      X