Collapse
No announcement yet.

[New] Mosley Interview "I would have outboxed Trinidad"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mosley outbox Trinidad? No. He'd try and slug with Tito, then get stopped.

Comment

oh...oh...here comes champboxer........3,2,1...

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
        Wouldn't that fight have been at 160?

And, also Tito at 154 or 160>Oscar at 154
        Trinidad beats flat footed mexicans like Vargas.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
          Get stopped? How so. If anyone got KOed it would be Tito who has been hurt many times.

Comment

Shane vs. Tito should have taken place. I favor Tito at Welterweight.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
              Haha, exactly what I said.

People need to get over this myth of Mosley outboxing people. He is incapable of it. How the **** is he gonna outbox Tito? Use that weak, pawing jab? Or that great footwork?

Please. His fast hands would let him catch Tito a few times and he'd go to war. But he'd be going to war with a guy that was a wayyyyyy bigger puncher than him.

Comment

Originally posted by savorduhflavor View Post

People need to get over this myth of Mosley outboxing people. He is incapable of it. How the **** is he gonna outbox Tito? Use that weak, pawing jab? Or that great footwork?

Please. His fast hands would let him catch Tito a few times and he'd go to war. But he'd be going to war with a guy that was a wayyyyyy bigger puncher than him.
                Where is this evidence of this awesome power against elites? He lost to every prime p4p fighter he fought.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                  Trinidad beats flat footed mexicans like Vargas.
                  Believe it or not Tito beat some boxers in his day... Solid to good ones too who were not considered flat footed. He beat some boxers who had better boxing ability then Shane does. You are underrated Tito boxing skills...

But, you didn't answer my question...

Comment

Originally posted by savorduhflavor View Post

Exactly, even HBO got caught up in that bull****. When Cotto was outboxing Shane I heard one of the commentators say "Its like they switched places"(Something of that sort, not exactly the words). Since when has Mosley outboxed anyone? He's a speedy brawler.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                      Believe it or not Tito beat some boxers in his day... Solid to good ones too who were not considered flat footed. He beat some boxers who had better boxing ability then Shane does. You are underrated Tito boxing skills...

But, you didn't answer my question...

I'm talking elites here, not Oba Carr level fighters. Tito lost todamn near every elite fighter he ever faced. Including Oscar.

Comment

Working...
                      X