No announcement yet.

Couture "I would probably get KO in the first round [in boxing]"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
    Toney wanted to fight in MMA but it was Couture who called up Dana and said get me that fight. Id surely like to see Couture in a boxing ring or at least traded with Toney tonight instead of that sissy ground crap.
    Toney called out randy couture (and some others) is several interviews before he signed with the UFC. Couture accepted the challenge.

Show me where Toney said he wanted Couture. I heard Dana White say Couture called him and told him he wanted Toney.
    OH, I m going to search. I believe you can find that on youtube

Comment

Show me where Toney said he wanted Couture. I heard Dana White say Couture called him and told him he wanted Toney.
      this is true. james wanted lesnar i think.

Comment

Toney wanted a fight in the UFC. Couture was willing to give it to him. There's nothing cowardly about it, they both wanted to fight an MMA fight, never should Couture have to fight in boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
          Kimbo Slice and Chuck Liddell were the only other names I remember Toney mumbling. Kimbo is terrible and pretty much a side show fighter and Liddell's done and Dana White doesn't want him fighting anymore. Toney obviously wasn't getting the HW champ of the UFC without a single MMA victory to his credit. But Toney wanted a fight in the UFC, and that's what he got in Couture.

Comment

Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post

At the 1min mark he's saying his name.
            Anyway, I don't understand what the **** james is saying ^^
            This is not the only one, there's a ton of other itws where is calling him out.

Comment

Randy has never attacked boxing or disrespected the sport of boxing, he just want respect for what HE DOES, I don't think people should HATE him because he did what he had to do

he was a Class Act after the match
              Last edited by sicko; 08-29-2010, 01:59 AM.

Comment

How can you not respect this man? Wow, what a great role model.

Comment

Working...
                X