Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ever took a Del Taco dump, mixed in with night of drinking Old English, Mad Dog, Te kill ya, and Brass Monkey? Might have. Looked, and smelled like PB's family tree.

Comment

• You still drink bum-wine? Classic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        Gonna start out the afternoon with

Then

Then I have a few of these left over from the holidays

And then if I can still drink

I'm willin to bet you wont make it past the Jameson before your piss drunk, butt ass naked or your bathroom floor sobbing to the commode,

"See Jeffery you understand me. I dont know why she left me, all I did was try to be good to her?!?!?!?"

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
          You still drink bum-wine? Classic.
          You still get mad when I smack that yarmulke off your head? Then I be that...

Comment

• Its not even 2pm and you guys are already getting smashed, I guess I can't be in here until nighttime when I get sauced so I will leave now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
              Its not even 2pm and you guys are already getting smashed, I guess I can't be in here until nighttime when I get sauced so I will leave now.
              Football, Spray. My bill's are paid, dog's are chillin, and the phone is off. If family has a national emergency, like Godzilla attack's, might be inclined to give a ****. But not likely.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                Football, Spray. My bill's are paid, dog's are chillin, and the phone is off. If family has a national emergency, like Godzilla attack's, might be inclined to give a ****. But not likely.
                I don't watch football, its boring and is mostly waiting rather than action.

Comment

• i might try some budweiser tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                    I don't watch football, its boring and is mostly waiting rather than action.
                    I understand. I'm a fat yank. Leave me alone, lol.

Comment

• Yeah... i just woke up

Comment

Working...
                      X