No announcement yet.

cotto: if i fight margarito somebody is going to be in the dressin room

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BorderPatrol View Post
    You lost Chavez to Randall, Tzsyu and DLH... and know you need a new hero. Son, read up on the plaster wrap suspension... I think it's time to get behind Angulo and pray for the best. Mexican boxing has declined dramatically since plaster was found to be a BIG part of Mexican boxing.

Maybe get into tennis or something?
    Again, I'm not Mexican. I just call'em like i see'em & you clearly have an irrational hate towards Mexicans.

So tell me honestly, If Marg wins big with no plaster, would you give him credit? of course not.

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
      Says who?????????
      Says the Boxing commission. Coffee once he is in the dressing room is not OK. Things that could lead to an unfair advantage like PLASTER and Caffeine are NOT OK, once fight is near and cheating bastard is in dressing room. For him to be sipping Ephedra like it's cool was very telling. The man is NOT very bright but that is to be expected.

Comment

Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
        Again, I'm not Mexican. I just call'em like i see'em & you clearly have an irrational hate towards Mexicans.

So tell me honestly, If Marg wins big with no plaster, would you give him credit? of course not.
        I would 100%. But I just don't see a B level fighter like Margarito competing with Cotto on equal terms. To base anything on the first fight means to DENY the FACT that loaded wraps were used.

We can't even say with sincerity, that Margo took all of Cotto's shots, if Cotto was fighting going backwards due to plaster wraps. Going backwards is NOT the way to get your power across. So all the little BS cliches like "Margo's pressure" is null and void due to PLASTER.

Think!

Comment

This makes no sense. Volume of weak punches is NOT the same as volume of plaster loaded punches.

It's like fighting a bytch for 12 rounds... regardless of how many punches she throws, it doesn't matter.

I wonder is Mexicans actually think or do they just use their brains to utter "Si senor $3 dollars."
          A voulume of weak punches will send a gassed Cotto to the canvas, believe.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Blobby View Post
            A voulume of weak punches will send a gassed Cotto to the canvas, believe.
            When did this happen? In what fight?

Plaster.

Comment

And then Hopkins said no to rematch. Let me ask you a question, who won the Chavez Tzsyu rematch?
              Ugh yeah usually when one fighter dominates and knocks the crap out of another fighter there isn't a rematch but i don't expect an island rat like yourself to grasp common sense LOL!

Comment

When did this happen? In what fight?

Plaster.
                Prove it! Oh thats right you can't LOl!

Comment

Anybody who loves this sport, would not be cheering for a suspended and confirmed cheater.

If you have a desperate need to life your country's spirit, than admit it. Say "look man, we have a lot of poverty, crime and child molestation... and the Margarito victory made us forget for a few years the reality of our lives.." I would respect that. But to act like this cheater is the truth, or that this cheater is worthy of respect in our sport is fackin senseless.

Can we get a Panamanian into Mexico and have him fight for Mexico asap??

THis country is so desperate for a hero in the ring, and NO country should be down to a cheater and Floyd's son, Marquez.

Comment

Fact can refer to verified information about past or present circumstances or events which are presented as objective reality. In science, it means a provable concept.

So please explain to me how Marg using plaster against Cotto is fact?

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
                      Prove it! Oh thats right you can't LOl!
                      If your mom had kept you off that lead-based home remedy in Mexico, you would not need more proof and your commonsense would have kicked in. Just keep in mind, that against an old Mosley, a fight in which margarito was the favorite, he tried to enter the ring with plaster.

If this does not compute in your Mexican mind, then stay stupid. I am good.

Comment

Working...
                      X