No announcement yet.

i'm giving pacquaio the "benefit of the doubt" regarding PED

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TBear View Post
    This was already settled, the whole ped subject was a plot by several members to upset other members.

Of course some members are not part of the plan, they were just gullible.
    Yea we are all being played.....Many people keep saying drugs could be removed in a mattter of days, so why did FLoyd agree to a 14 day cut off?

These negotiations should have been behind closed doors, becase they are playing with the publics emotions and fueling eachothers egos

Comment

Originally posted by And Still View Post
      Pcquiao fans LITERALLY refer to him as "idol".

LITERALLY.

Thanks for putting me on your ignore list And Still.

LMAO.

If you can't take the heat, then STFU!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by yevskiy426 View Post
        Im not a hardcore fan of either....i just find it hard to believe that a few words out of a mans mouth can ruin a persons image (only in the boxing forums).....its just something you dont do....Boxing is the only sport you can do that because in anyother sport like football or baseball, your gonna be in alot of pain for saying some **** like that....in baseball you will have a 95 mph baseball to the head and in football you will have a 350 pounder hitting you at full speed

Theres a reason not 1 ballplayer that called out Barry Bonds like that and everybody knew he took roids....
        OKay but, 1. Is MM the 1st PED's and Pac together? not from what I've read but I'm I'm wrong school me. 2. I love the Passion of the fans but the all out hate is unreal... when it's all said and done these fighters may hug in the end.

Comment

Originally posted by whirlwind View Post
          LOL! you put me at the ignore list because you can't accept the truth!
          Check my sig.
          hahaha probably u owned and still.

that guys is a ducker. hahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Kingstan315 View Post
            OKay but, 1. Is MM the 1st PED's and Pac together? not from what I've read but I'm I'm wrong school me. 2. I love the Passion of the fans but the all out hate is unreal... when it's all said and done these fighters may hug in the end.
            They always huge in the end and become best friends

Comment

ok. those who believe pac is on roids visit this link:

enlighten me please.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=385295

Comment

not sure if ur aware but mosley proved that piss tests are beatable. thats a fact. unless your one of the posters that ignore facts and logic then you would know that

Comment

Originally posted by LoneBum View Post
                  not sure if ur aware but mosley proved that piss tests are beatable. thats a fact. unless your one of the posters that ignore facts and logic then you would know that
                  Marion jones proved that OST is beatable too

Comment

Working...
                  X