No announcement yet.

Ricky Hatton Fox TV Interview.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ricky Hatton Fox TV Interview.

I always "lol" at the women presenters they get.

One of them was supposed to be a boxing fan, yet she thought the weigh in was 5 weeks before the fight.

But I suppose they arn't hired for their knowledge of sports

Good vid

Comment

Originally posted by alza1988 View Post
      Good vid
      I can't wait for 24/7.

I know it might not be as good as May-Hat 24/7 (that was off the charts) but it's still gonna be immense.

Comment

I can't see the link cause I'm at work but if this is the Fox 11 interview than it's the one I saw yesterday morning. Good day L.A. I beleive, Yea it was funny with the "weigh in" comment haha. They mentioned the event at the roosevelt also, I liked the other question too, "does it hurt when you get punched?"

Comment

Originally posted by HollaHolla View Post
          I can't see the link cause I'm at work but if this is the Fox 11 interview than it's the one I saw yesterday morning. Good day L.A. I beleive, Yea it was funny with the "weigh in" comment haha. They mentioned the event at the roosevelt also, I liked the other question too, "does it hurt when you get punched?"
          Yea it's that one.

Comment

Originally posted by GreatJoe View Post
            Yea it's that one.
            Oh cool I thought it might be.
            I was considering going down to the event but I couldn't find any info regarding whether it was open to the public or just a private event.

Comment

Originally posted by HollaHolla View Post
              Oh cool I thought it might be.
              I was considering going down to the event but I couldn't find any info regarding whether it was open to the public or just a private event.
              Ah you should have gone, it looked open to the public, there were LOADS of people there guiding by the videos.

Comment

Originally posted by GreatJoe View Post
                Ah you should have gone, it looked open to the public, there were LOADS of people there guiding by the videos.
                **** I had a feeling I should have just gone out there.
                I didn't want to go out to Hollywood on a wimb though, It's only a 15 minute drive but a drive straight in to hell none the less haha.
                Bum out.

Comment

I hit that ho with the brown hair....she's an airhead but I !!

Comment

That was good, thanks for the share!

Comment

Working...
                    X