Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When Joe moved to LHW did he become the number one...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SturmRules View Post
    i dont know if jo won any titles off of B-hop but yeah joe is number 1 for now, with B-hop and dawson next (i had B-hop beating joe though so he's still number 1 in my book)
    Read the thread,slut.

Who's talking about boxing in here?

Comment

obviously bernard is the main dish still. Forgot his ripped 43-year old bod, its all about that winning smile!

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
        joe never moved to LHW imo, hes still got 5 pounds to go.. as we ve seen, that CAN make a difference
        Reed I'm surprised you didn't know it was 175, hence Joe obtaining Hops LHW Ring Belt, being LHW champion. Both did way 173 but Hopkins was like 185 ish fight night, Joe was 178 ish I think.

It annoys me some people especially on Pavliks side call his bout with Hopkins LHW, they did it in most interviews and articles. It was 2 lbs above SMW and 5 below LHW. To me it's misleading to say LHW, if anything say SMW.

Pavlik did not move up two weight divisions imo, complete exaggeration.

Comment

I got to say though, Roy got sweet looks too.

Comment

I'm sure Bernard Hopkins was the linear LHW champion when Calzaghe beat him.

So now, Calzaghe is surely recognised as the number one at both SMW and LHW.

Comment

Working...
            X