Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Too Fast" Fury vs "Dr. Steelhammer" Klitschko II: Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Too Fast" Fury vs "Dr. Steelhammer" Klitschko II: Who wins?

Part II

Tyson "Too Fast" Fury
    (25-0-0) vs Wladimir "Dr Steelhammer" Klitschko (64-4-0)
    Heavyweight
    10.29.16 Manchester, England

I see Fury stopping him in the rematch. I think it's just a matter of how he goes out, and when. Fury is too fast, too slick, and has stopping power in both hands. He toyed with him, outclassed him in the first fight. This time, as Peter has already confessed, they are going for the KO. The real question is, does Wlad run, and/or quit, or does he go out on his shield like a warrior. Thoughts?
    Fury by KO/TKO
    20.79%
    Wlad by KO/TKO
    21.29%
    Fury by UD/SD/MD
    45.54%
    Wlad by UD/SD/MD
    10.89%
    Draw
    1.49%
    Last edited by LoadedWraps; 07-05-2016, 05:57 PM. Reason: Updated with new date.

Wlad is not a quitter. Even when he got blown away he was still trying to get up against Brewster and sanders. Also remember how many times he got up off the canvas vs. Peter and still went on to win. People question his heart because he fights cautiously, but he's no quitter. I think fury wins the rematch. I can't see wlad reverting back to his old offence first minded fight plan which is the only way he can beat fury.

Comment

Wlad is done,but it also depends on if Fury comes in prime shape again and doesnt pull a Duran or a Buster Douglass

Comment

If fury goes for the ko then he'll prob get kod himself. Unless wlad is shot and scared to throw punches again

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
          Wlad is not a quitter. Even when he got blown away he was still trying to get up against Brewster and sanders. Also remember how many times he got up off the canvas vs. Peter and still went on to win. People question his heart because he fights cautiously, but he's no quitter. I think fury wins the rematch. I can't see wlad reverting back to his old offence first minded fight plan which is the only way he can beat fury.
          Agreed. Wlad, whatever his faults may be, dirty tactics, overcautious nature, doing the bare minimum to win, has proven that he's no quitter when the chips are down. If Fury stops him he's going to have to keep knocking him down till he physically can't get up again or the referee thinks he's seen enough. Which he will do of course, in what will probably be a long and drawn out beating that'll finish Wlad for good. I'm almost sad to see it happen.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
            If fury goes for the ko then he'll prob get kod himself. Unless wlad is shot and scared to throw punches again

What was your point in showing this gif? When was Fury remotely in trouble against Wlad? Certainly not here.

Comment

Originally posted by Fury4daWIN View Post
              Agreed. Wlad, whatever his faults may be, dirty tactics, overcautious nature, doing the bare minimum to win, has proven that he's no quitter when the chips are down. If Fury stops him he's going to have to keep knocking him down till he physically can't get up again or the referee thinks he's seen enough. Which he will do of course, in what will probably be a long and drawn out beating that'll finish Wlad for good. I'm almost sad to see it happen.
              Yea, I wouldn't want to see that happen, and I don't think we will either. For that to happen wlad would have to really open up and I just don't see that happening. I think it will just be another wide UD for fury with maybe a few more big connects for him.

Comment

What was your point in showing this gif? When was Fury remotely in trouble against Wlad? Certainly not here.
                Just showing his slick footwork

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                  Just showing his slick footwork
                  So he span around. Big deal. Jennings did it in his last fight against Wlad. At least he's not falling over his own feet throwing windmill punches at a stationary target (I think you know exactly who I mean when I say that).

Comment

So he span around. Big deal. Jennings did it in his last fight against Wlad. At least he's not falling over his own feet throwing windmill punches at a stationary target (I think you know exactly who I mean when I say that).
                    Hanz is just upset he wasn't on the Fury train before Wlad got schooled.

Comment

Working...
                    X