Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Harassed boyfriend jumped to his death after his girlfriend insisted on going into an

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
    this dude is 38 and unmarried? that must be uncommon in China? Id assume those guys get married like late 20's? But we all been there. I can't stand shopping with my ladies they take way too long and always complain i rush them.

its even 10x worse during the xmas shopping season. i get all weird like I feel the air is being sucked out of the vicinity. thats why i do my shopping online lol
    In China (or is it Japan forgive me for my ignorance) it's actually fairly common that individuals don't get married. I remember watching a netflix documentary about it. It's damn near an epidemic.

Comment

Probably caused by too much MSG.

Comment

Wtf did he think was gonna happen when he went to the mall with a woman?
        Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post

This, lmao

Comment

He did the right thing.......he is a man. RIP.

Comment

I think hes a dumbass. Everybody knows women can shop all day everday. Shoulda put his foot down right away and said im not going. Thats what female friends arw for.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post

:roflbow:

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                In China (or is it Japan forgive me for my ignorance) it's actually fairly common that individuals don't get married. I remember watching a netflix documentary about it. It's damn near an epidemic.
                Really? Maybe its China cuz they got so many F'n people so they trying to keep the population low? I know they had a like one kid limit or something right? I'm not trying to sound ignorant but i don't think id like to visit or live in china probably the only thing i'd do is take a pic on the great wall and then bounce lol.

If I ever traveled to Asia Id prob stick to Tokyo for all the cool advanced technology and artistic stuff they got.

Comment

Fuck shopping with a female. Fuck going to the mall, period.

Comment

It's even worse when your girl makes more money then you, it gets outta control. I drank so much and smoked a ton of weed and still wanted to do what this icon did.

Comment

When my lady and I go shopping I wait outside or in the car for her.

Comment

Working...
                      X