Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by johnm View Post
    Oh, and for crying out loud...

ACDC.

they have one of the best drummers you will ever listen to, but i agree that the entire sound is a bit overstated.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
      they have one of the best drummers you will ever listen to, but i agree that the entire sound is a bit overstated.
      Which is why I didn't say "ACDC's Drummer", lol.

I was just having the conversation with a coworker earlier today. It's not that I don't like them. They have songs that I like. I just think people overrate the hell out of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnm View Post
        Which is why I didn't say "ACDC's Drummer", lol.

I was just having the conversation with a coworker earlier today. It's not that I don't like them. They have songs that I like. I just think people overrate the hell out of them.

you'd have some a'splainin to do

Comment

• AC/DC are quite ****e

Comment

• Star Wars,I phones,Barack Obama

Comment

• Justin Bieber... nuff said...

Comment

• Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                **** is wrong with you people? The Godfather is not overrated, it's rightfully considered a cinematic masterpiece and one of the greatest accomplishments in film history. Acting, script, cinematography, score,..ect this is seriously the closest a movie can get to perfection.

Go watch The Transformers children.
                the first one is my favourite flick of all. i liked it even more than the sequel which was bad ass in it's own right.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
                  ring magazine. it used to be the best, and now it's a cartoon of what it used to be. it's wretched.
                  i collected it for years, as soon as they got rid of collins and added fischer, that was it for me.

fischer the guy who rates jersey joe and ezzard charles higher than lennox lewis as all-time heavies.

Comment

• I bought pretty much every issue 2008-2011 but I don't get it any more.

Comment

• Originally posted by rorymac View Post
                      I bought pretty much every issue 2008-2011 but I don't get it any more.
                      1998 till 2011. now i won't even read it at the magazine stand.

Comment

Working...
                      X