Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

#2 HOF nominee Mi Vida Loca(Not that Liu Kang dude)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hous View Post
    Zepsig came between the two of you didn't she?
    I wish.............

Comment

Originally posted by Versastyle View Post
      I wish.............
      Who was hotter BP or Zepsig?

Comment

Who was hotter BP or Zepsig?
        I didn't answer that in 2007 and I won't now. Haha. Nice try.

Comment

I didn't answer that in 2007 and I won't know. Haha. Nice try.
          My bad, I wasn't here in 2007. I was really busy being banned for my hidden audio message that auto played in my signature.

Remember that? People were asking whether the Scene was hacked and the mods weren't able to figure out why they were hearing, "I AM WATCHING GAY ****O, I AM WATCHING GAY ****O BECAUSE I HATE MY JOB." BPP called Rick Reno about it, he claimed RR was in a conference with Wladimir Klitschko's manager and had to cut it short to figure out what was causing it. They traced it back to my signature and now you cannot link to ebaumsworld, hide audio/video files, or make them automatically start playing.

My most prideful moment on the Scene.

Sorry if I got anyone fired for that...

Comment

My bad, I wasn't here in 2007. I was really busy being banned for my hidden audio message that auto played in my signature.

Remember that? People were asking whether the Scene was hacked and the mods weren't able to figure out why they were hearing, "I AM WATCHING GAY ****O, I AM WATCHING GAY ****O BECAUSE I HATE MY JOB." BPP called Rick Reno about it, he claimed RR was in a conference with Wladimir Klitschko's manager and had to cut it short to figure out what was causing it. They traced it back to my signature and now you cannot link to ebaumsworld, hide audio/video files, or make them automatically start playing.

And that's why you're legend and yes I remember that. Hahaha. You tell me you never saw the thread about who was hotter???

Comment

Actually, this is the first time I have admitted to this.

I had pictures of an old wikipedia we made of GreatestIAm. ******ed **** from back in 2006. I posted them on the Scene in 2009. GreatestIAm was tickled apparently by his e-celeb status and made copied my photobucket links to his signature. I waited until he logged off and changed the url directory to a picture of goatse. Needless to say he got banned for a while. LOL.

If I got anyone fired for that one, I'm also sorry...
              Last edited by Hous; 05-05-2012, 04:57 AM.

Comment

And that's why you're legend and yes I remember that. Hahaha. You tell me you never saw the thread about who was hotter???
                It was playing this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_-X973pw1s

Comment

I totally remember that. Haha. These new cats aren't up to par. With how we were back then.

Comment

I voted for yes, I've not thought about her in a while. It's ashame most of the cool females around her eventually get driven out. Would love her to come back but understand why she wouldn't. It's a definite yes from me.

Comment

That is epic! Lol

Comment

Working...
                      X