No announcement yet.

Brutal photo of Haye hitting Chisora with beer bottle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dubblechin View Post
    Unbelievable comment. HE punched a guy in the face with a beer bottle. No wonder he's running from the police. He could do serious time for this. Boxer's punching people with their fists is a crime. Throw a beer bottle in as well, and he's in big trouble. Not to mention cracking his own manager over the head with a tripod.
    Uttering death threats is also a crime. He didn't hit him with the bottle...it was a well deserved punch...and a decent one at that...best punch of the night.

Comment

The morons on here make me laugh. Talking like Haye actually got the better of Chisora. Chisora walked right through that bottle attempt and put Haye on his back like a hoe, then Chisora's crew grabbed CHISORA, and Chisora's trainer punched Haye across the floor, Haye ran backwards, grabbed a tripod, cut open his boy, and then fled, leaving his boy behind. Haye got punked out, and the fact some are claiming otherwise is pulling their own skirt up.

Comment

Hoping Gsora gives Haye the business if they fight, nothing against Feminine Dave but Chizzy deserves a big win after getting robbed against HellAnus

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
          There was no alcohol involved. It was a bottle of Aloha in Hayes hand.
          Oh...then haye really is a....it looked like a wine cooler anyway

There were beer bottles at the main table just figured they were flowing all around Warstiener i do believe

Comment

Comment

I'm reading Chisora is going to be charged over the incident.

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/190220...aye-brawl.html

Comment

Man **** Chisora I'm not feeling bad for him or condemning Haye; this dude Chisora running around slapping people and spitting in people faces, **** him you play dirty dnt cry when someone does it back

Comment

Originally posted by Dubblechin View Post
                  Unbelievable comment. HE punched a guy in the face with a beer bottle. No wonder he's running from the police. He could do serious time for this. Boxer's punching people with their fists is a crime. Throw a beer bottle in as well, and he's in big trouble. Not to mention cracking his own manager over the head with a tripod.
                  Can't be that bad Mayweather got 6 months for beating a women

Comment

I want to see them fight now... i'll fuking pay too

Comment

Working...
                    X