No announcement yet.

Remembering Ladyfan the G.O.A.T of *******ation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bulge View Post
    Heres what she messaged me. It was her Foodie One account.

"Don't hate on me. Harassing me will only get you and all your alts banned. The Mods are watching you."
    If it's one thing I hate it has to be girls who think they run the show just because they are girls. Glad she got banned. Maybe it will teach her to shut her mouth sometimes.

Comment

Lady Fan is funny. That "JAT" thing always made me laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by stickandmove12 View Post
        If it's one thing I hate it has to be girls who think they run the show just because they are girls. Glad she got banned. Maybe it will teach her to shut her mouth sometimes.
        For real Stupid *****.. I would have never reported her otherwise, but this PM took me over the top.. Got her ass banned.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
          Ladyfan was hot and the only woman on BoxingScene .
          she was....

Comment

Ladyfan was a guy man...lol.

Comment

Ladyfan was not a woman..and i assure you there are other women on boxingscene..

Comment

Don't ever judge a book by its cover.

Comment

Originally posted by American Dream View Post
                  Ladyfan was not a woman..and i assure you there are other women on boxingscene..
                  well whoever that woman was she kept posting pics of, was a bad b.... :

Comment

one of Tua's sisters went to school with Maricel aka LadyFan

Comment

Originally posted by Bulge View Post
                      Im not gonna lie... I got that ***** banned. I may look like a ***** for it, but I reported her for spamming NSB with that gay ass appreciation thread, and examiner articles. Then 5 minutes later she was banned..... Im a ***** I know, but I couldt take it anymore.
                      Also. My pick of the worst is Tha Greatest... That guy just tries to get a rise out of people. He offers no insight, and has zero clue what logic is. Just calls you some stupid name, and does it like 5 more times with the same comeback. He is literally the only ******* I have never seen even try to offer an opinion. He has no opinion ever. Most *******s have some ****ty opinion that makes no sense, but this guy has nothing. He just logs on once or twice a week, and trolls... Thats it.
                      this killed me!!

Comment

Working...
                      X