Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How in the hell is Canelo taking all this social media hate up his @ss?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
    Doesnt change the fact that hes a ducker, and it actually does matter, because the majority of the ppl giving him heat on social media are his fans and they are the reason he makes money.
    I don't like Canelo in fact I'm a bonified Canelo hater

But it's clear Oscar doesn't want the fight. I believe Canelo will fight anyone and think he's proved that at this point. Honestly why should he abide by the WBC contract that would give GGG 45% of the purse. When he can wait for GGG to Age a bit and get a larger share.

You actually believe most of his fans are the ones taunting him I seriously f.ucking doubt that. Just like its Danny Gacia fans that drop cherries on his Instagram. No 98% of those people are no life having lames who would suck his d.ick and ask for a picture and see if he could f.uck their Girlfriends. Canelo is a crossover star which means most of his fans probably don't even know who GGG is and he has allot of female fans who probably care less about who he actually fights.

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
      I don't like Canelo in fact I'm a bonified Canelo hater

But it's clear Oscar doesn't want the fight. I believe Canelo will fight anyone and think he's proved that at this point. Honestly why should he abide by the WBC contract that would give GGG 45% of the purse. When he can wait for GGG to Age a bit and get a larger share.

You actually believe most of his fans are the ones taunting him I seriously f.ucking doubt that. Just like its Danny Gacia fans that drop cherries on his Instagram. No 98% of those people are no life having lames who would suck his d.ick and ask for a picture and see if he could f.uck their Girlfriends. Canelo is a crossover star which means most of his fans probably don't even know who GGG is and he has allot of female fans who probably care less about who he actually fights.
      Thats the main reason they vacated the belt cause the WBC deadline, team GGG were probably gona stall the negotiations waiting for the deadline to hit for the bigger money split

Look how much bigger the fight has gotten now that Nelo ducked GGG, i had people texting me like crazy about Nelo scared of GGG, people who have no idea whos even GGG

Comment

People on the internet tend to think their opinions are a lot more important than they really are.

Big name fighters are used to getting hate, it's ultimately irrelevant.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
          Thats the main reason they vacated the belt cause the WBC deadline, team GGG were probably gona stall the negotiations waiting for the deadline to hit for the bigger money split

Look how much bigger the fight has gotten now that Nelo ducked GGG, i had people texting me like crazy about Nelo scared of GGG, people who have no idea whos even GGG
          Yeah man

Once I read that it was a 55/45 $ split I knew that nothing was happening before the deadline.

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
            Yeah man

Once I read that it was a 55/45 $ split I knew that nothing was happening before the deadline.
            Why? Everybody knew it was off it goes to purse bids. Team Ggg didn't wanna kill the fight, team Canelo did

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
              Why? Everybody knew it was off it goes to purse bids. Team Ggg didn't wanna kill the fight, team Canelo did
              No doubt, Why would GGG and co. want to kill a big $ fight they'd be heavily favoured in and almost get equal $

But flip it and why would Canelo and co. Take a huge risk and only walk away with a little over half the $.

It goes to purse bid GGG still gets 45% I think that factored in with the career changing beating Canelo will get its not a suprise that they dropped the belt.

Now they can make the fight at their own pace pray GGG shows signs of aging and take a larger cut when it gets made.

Comment

I'm sure having tens of millions, high end *****, make it pretty easy...

Comment

Working...
                X