• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by John Locke View Post
    Thanks for posting this!

Comment

• Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
      i like porter but i think thurman KOs him. porter might have his moments but thurman is more ring savvy and much much bigger puncher.

thurman is like pacquiao very awkward but explosive and big puncher.

Thurman still gets hit though. I think this is such a great fight because both also love to trade, and both are going to hit each other unless Thurman happens to catch him hard early and stop him, but I think if Porter can take his best punches early he is able to for a war and make Thurman dig deep.

Comment

• This is going to be a great fight..

Still leaning towards a thurman victory, I think he will be able to catch Porter coming in..

Should be fantastic

Comment

• I thought Thurman will win by KO but since I heard he just started sparring this week I lean on Porter's chances.

I think in this fight both fighters will be so rusty that the first half of the fight will be boring due to the fighters being so inactive

Comment

• how is this thread not under the "sticky" poriton of the forum amazes me. the fight is nearing us!

Comment

• Porter looks ready for WAR! Meanwhile Keith looks like he ate layzie bone I think Porter mauls him!

Comment

• Originally posted by -DSG- View Post
                Porter looks ready for WAR! Meanwhile Keith looks like he ate layzie bone I think Porter mauls him!
                Thurman better take this fight seriously. This will be the biggest test of his life!!

Comment

• Just over 4 weeks to go

Comment

• Skill vs skill, there is no reason why Thurman shouldnt beat the brakes off Porter. Lately Thurman hasn't been convincing and Porter always comes prepared and gives himself the best chance at victory by working and staying fit. Gonna be a good one

Comment

• Originally posted by charliepaerker View Post
                      Skill vs skill, there is no reason why Thurman shouldnt beat the brakes off Porter. Lately Thurman hasn't been convincing and Porter always comes prepared and gives himself the best chance at victory by working and staying fit. Gonna be a good one
                      I agree, bot fortunately for us fights aren't fought in paper they are fought in the ring, and the guy who should win, doesn't always. Either way, this is a great scrap.

Comment

Working...
                      X