Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG removed all the pics making fun of Canelo in social networks.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Respect your roots or get burned. You lops playing the spin for Yellow Canelo should be ashamed

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
      He even said himself in interviews he doesn't do social media. Not sure why anyone would gather anything from tweets being removed
      ohhh but he has control over his career

Comment

Originally posted by !VIVA MEXICO! View Post
        por lo menos no es un mariconcito como canelo

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          Sounds like serious negotiations are under way. Wouldn't be the least bit surprised if Oscar insisted they stop the social media antics.
          Sounds that way to me.

I wonder if anyone would take back the "coward" comments if we actually end up getting the fight.

Comment

peobably his Social media guy not really ggg

Comment

Originally posted by !VIVA MEXICO! View Post
              Yeah because Evey famous athlete personally promotes themselves on twitter

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                Yeah because Evey famous athlete personally promotes themselves on twitter
                lol its represents him.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve plunger View Post
                  I really can't see how canelo can dodge this golovkin issue....it's not good for his profile and not good for golden boy...they avoid GOLOVKIN and then who else is worthy of big numbers for canelo..there's nobody who can generate that many ppv buys...what's canelo going to do drop down to 154lb and kill himself......lemeuix can't make 155, pacman and mayweather are retired....I really don't know who else unless goldenboy offers maybe saunders big money......it's f@ckin dry besides Golovkin ......I have a feeling canelo will face golovkin and its gonna be at say 158 or 157......I don't see anybody on the horizon for canelo
                  LOL, Canelo has plenty of options don't think for a minute that Adrande, the Charlo Bro's or even Errol Spence wouldn't move up to 155lbs to fight him. There's nobody else that would bring in the money like a Canelo fight will look at Khan dude base pay was $6 mil dollars. Let's not forget a rematch with Cotto is still out there

Comment

TRANSLATION: "Please almighty CANELOLUJAH forgive me, I didnt mean to offend you, Im just a bitch ass faker, I begged everyone for a check but your the only true boxer I can believe in! BLESS ME and deliver me out of this irrelevance and mundane existence and please if it is yuor will to please bless my bank account with a few commas, forgive me for I know not what I do I'm just a bitch ass khazakastanian, I pledge my loyalty to you oh might CANELOLUJAH"

Comment

Originally posted by Eastlos View Post
                      LOL, Canelo has plenty of options don't think for a minute that Adrande, the Charlo Bro's or even Errol Spence wouldn't move up to 155lbs to fight him. There's nobody else that would bring in the money like a Canelo fight will look at Khan dude base pay was $6 mil dollars. Let's not forget a rematch with Cotto is still out there
                      Well Andrade , charlo are not push overs and would pose serious problems for canelo..yeah they might move up but it will do a lot worse than Khan and that was just 400k and its gonna get worse....there's no ppv in Mexico and the numbers are solely in America and you think he's gonna attract big numbers now....not a chance as for cotto that's a dud fight and it's already been done...as for base pay for Khan it was 2.5 millin dollars base pay and canelo was 3.5 million....where do make this stuff up.....spence is Haymon and he's not even a world champion yet so don't talk like a c@nt lol...cAnelos options are very poor

Comment

Working...
                      X