Collapse
No announcement yet.

Billy Dib and Adrien Broner Twitter War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where the **** did Dib come from? I remember seeing him stink it up and lose to a limited Luevano. Now hes in the limelight

They sound like a couple of 12 year olds. Where Mayorga, Toney, Vargas, etc when you need them

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
      Where the **** did Dib come from? I remember seeing him stink it up and lose to a limited Luevano. Now hes in the limelight

They sound like a couple of 12 year olds. Where Mayorga, Toney, Vargas, etc when you need them
      Toney would just show up to the dudes house.

Comment

At 135, Broner murks Dib. Broner isn't fighting at 130 again. He beats him there too, but it might be more competitive.

Comment

Dib saying let's fight at 130 Translation: "I'm just talking ****, I don't really want to fight"

Comment

lol...Broner calling out everybody on TMT. Or Dib and Gamboa at least. I wonder if he jealous of their connection with his idol, Floyd.

He's still that dude though.

Comment

Originally posted by jayjames616 View Post
              Dib saying let's fight at 130 Translation: "I'm just talking ****, I don't really want to fight"

Dib has spent his whole career operating at 126 & 130, I can only presume you are a Broner fan and was desperately hoping Dib would drain down to 126.

Broner is just full of hot-air. A one trick pony picking on tiny bums.

Comment

Dib is a bum. The Aussie Naseem Hamed wanna be. Broner will murk this clown. The one name that he fought, he lost to.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                  Dib has spent his whole career operating at 126 & 130, I can only presume you are a Broner fan and was desperately hoping Dib would drain down to 126.

Broner is just full of hot-air. A one trick pony picking on tiny bums.
                  I presume u are a Broner hater and have no idea what u are talking about. Broner CAN'T make 130 anymore and everyone knows that. So by Dib saying let's fight at 130 knowing Broner can't make the weight Translates to "I don't want to fight". Your hate made it too hard for you to understand what I was saying.....Pathetic smh
                  Last edited by jayjames616; 08-11-2012, 02:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tech Deck
                    Why are most Broner fans like this guy so uneducated? It's like hate is the only word they know.
                    Don't speak unless spoken to kid. By the amount of dumbasses on this board I believe my level of education is near the top and I have the degree to back that up. Did you read his first post directed at me? He clearly didn't know what he was talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by jayjames616 View Post
                      I presume u are a Broner hater and have know idea what u are talking about. Broner CAN'T make 130 anymore and everyone knows that. So by Dib saying let's fight at 130 knowing Broner can't make the weight Translates to "I don't want to fight". Your hate made it too hard for you to understand what I was saying.....Pathetic smh

Whats up with Broner saying 135?
                      All I see is hot-air coming from Broner. Dib called his bluff and Broner backed out with ''lame'' stuff such as ''Haha you have a loss on your record'' then went quiet.

Comment

Working...
                      X