Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where's James Kirkland?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why is he trying to get out of his contract with Gbp if they have all the fighters he would want to fight doesn't make sense??

Comment

I saw James in Vegas at the Anthony Dirrell fight then night before the Floyd fght. Got a pic with him. He looked in good spirits and was very open. Cool dude

Comment

He is currently missing, got lost in the highway when he was using the punching bag attached to the van.

Comment

Originally posted by KidDinamita View Post
          He is currently missing, got lost in the highway when he was using the punching bag attached to the van.

Kirkland wants to channel himself closer to nature.

Comment

He's in a dispute with golden boy so who knows when he'll fight next. I'd like to see him with a tune-up and then a possible showdown with Golovkin, that would be a fun fight.

Comment

Originally posted by PulpFriction View Post
              He's in a dispute with golden boy so who knows when he'll fight next. I'd like to see him with a tune-up and then a possible showdown with Golovkin, that would be a fun fight.
              g3 would throw him into a coma early

Comment

I'm happy Kirkland is back but at the same time I feel sorry for Tapia. Should have stop in round 3 or 4.

Comment

Fabulous return. I love seeing James in action. He had Tapia's number all night.
                  Plum

Comment

Working...
                  X