Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone besides me expect to see someone KO Lopez anytime soon?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone besides me expect to see someone KO Lopez anytime soon?

Don't get me wrong. He's exciting to watch but he has far too many flaws IMO. If an old, battle worn Marquez could land some good shots and trouble Lopez then I wouldn't be surprised how much more Gamboa can do. To me I think he has a KO waiting to happen if he continues to fight like this.
    Last edited by Flo_Raiden; 11-07-2010, 11:41 AM.

Well the only guy that has the power and speed to do that is gamboa. dont see anyone at 126 ****in with juanma. But yea i like juanma but against gamboa with that crappy defense he might just get KTFO.

Comment

anyone unbiased towards lopez knows that he's a ko waiting to happen. same goes for gamboa which is why their fight in june 2011 is gonna be great. and no caballero can't ko lopez or gamboa, he hits like a girl.

Comment

He does leave himself open when he throws.......

Comment

Lopez is open to get clocked but he has been lucky so far. I think Gamboa could drop him..

Comment

He's been dropped numerous times. Eventually someone is going to finish him.

Comment

He showed guts after getting rocked early in the fight and deciding to settle in for a brawl. He figured Rafa's punches weren't as dangerous as the fight wore on. Someone with much harder pop can get him in trouble again if he doesn't tighten up his defense.

Comment

Originally posted by el malo View Post
                anyone unbiased towards lopez knows that he's a ko waiting to happen. same goes for gamboa which is why their fight in june 2011 is gonna be great. and no caballero can't ko lopez or gamboa, he hits like a girl.
                good post

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  Lopez is open to get clocked but he has been lucky so far. I think Gamboa could drop him..
                  Yeah, I agree. He gets reckless when he gets rocked. He should've held when Márquez hurt him. Maybe it was dangerous to grab him, but jeez...it looked worse during the live transmission.

He was buzzed, but he held his composure. But Juanma needed to cut out all that pounding of the gloves and the "¡Vamos, cabrón!" taunting. That pumped me up but scared the hell outta' me.

Comment

without a doubt!

Comment

Working...
                    X