No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Berto Hopes Ortiz Beats Mayweather To Get Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Berto Hopes Ortiz Beats Mayweather To Get Rematch

BILOXI, Mississippi — American Andre Berto won the International Boxing Federation welterweight title, dethroning Jan Zaveck by stopping the Slovenian after five rounds.

[Click Here To Read More]

Sorry Berto but the dude you were lastnite was lucky to get out of that fight. Berto needs a makeover or a timeout cause lastnite wasnt impressive. Berto's best bet is Amir Khan, Devin Alexander or Cotto (if anythings left after Margarito).

Comment

BS article aka advertisment.
      who is this guy 'boxing clever' anyway? always writing utter bs.
      berto was totally owning, he demolished zavec's face with legit shots, and he was 5-0 on all judge's scorecards.
      you can put your dick out of berto's mouth now.

Comment

He can get that rematch either way.

Bullsh$t title by the way.

Comment

You would think in matches like this when fighters come back after a loss you can notice changes.I saw absolutely nothing last night that suggests berto has advance.Time for trainer change.

Ortiz makes him kiss the floor again.dude gets tagged one time clean and he stumbles 100 steps backwards.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Q View Post
            Sorry Berto but the dude you were lastnite was lucky to get out of that fight. Berto needs a makeover or a timeout cause lastnite wasnt impressive. Berto's best bet is Amir Khan, Devin Alexander or Cotto (if anythings left after Margarito).
            i agree, berto has phenomenal handspeed, agility and power..
            went good to the body....

but he has no ring iq, does not use feints. he lunges, holds, grabs and looks
            amateurish half the time...

his footwork is terrible, he is squared up and his defense is bad...

he needs freddie roach or steward or he is gonna be done soon

Comment

Originally posted by andyp513 View Post
              You would think in matches like this when fighters come back after a loss you can notice changes.I saw absolutely nothing last night that suggests berto has advance.Time for trainer change.

Ortiz makes him kiss the floor again.dude gets tagged one time clean and he stumbles 100 steps backwards.
              I did notice a change. He tried to work his inside game a lot in that fight and he sucked ass at it. That holding your opponent's head and shuffle ur head to his left and right still makes him vulnerable to overhands left/rights. New trainer.

Comment

Berto doesn't need Ortiz to win to be able to do the rematch. As long as Victor doesn't get destroyed, they can fight again. No shame in losing to Floyd and the first fight between the two will sell the rematch just fine.

Comment

Berto knows he can't get a fight with Floyd so he would rather Ortiz win so he can win his belt back from Ortiz

Comment

LOL, I doubt Berto actually believes Ortiz is capable of getting passed Mayweather Jr.

Comment

Working...
                    X