No announcement yet.

Is 50 cent a top 5 ATG rapper?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
    Ya I'm not talking about lyrically either, if you grew up in the 90s nas was hugggeeeeee. The difference is there was no twitter, social media etc, but anyone following rap or music at that time knows he was considered one of the greatest rappers ever which I would say is a big impact. In the end it's subjective though, but for me I think he had a bigger impact.
    Aite respect man jus curious to know how you Americans ranked him because his impact here was kinda crazy

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      I have him rated right above Roy Jones Jr
      this **** right here had me rollin' for days lmaooooooooooooo

But yeah man, no. I mean as far as the thread title/question. I like Fiddy, too. He had some dope ass mix tapes, and Get Rich or Die Tryin' was a really nice album, and The Massacre was okay...but that's about it. Top 5 ATG?

You'd be better off asking if he's in the top 100...or even 200 lol...but not top five.

Comment

Oh and as for Nas, yes. Absolutely. Nas is in the discussion for such a distinction. There's a handful of guys you could make legitimate arguments for, as far as top 5 goes -- and he's one you could make a case for.

Nas has got legend status in rap.

Comment

Working...
        X