No announcement yet.

Why is Ward Rated Above Carl Froch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 786 View Post
    Ward practically shut Froch out whereas Froch didn't do the same with Kessler, was a very close fight. Can't compare a shutout with a very close win.

Froch didn't fight Bute and Kessler on the same night he lost to Ward. Bute and Kessler aren't Ward.
    I'm not comparing them. Ward won with more room to spare, but it wasn't a shutout, and even if it was, 'shutout' doesn't mean 'destruction'.

'Destruction' is what Salido did to Lopez - a savage beating after which the recipient will never be the same fighter he was before.

Froch looked fine to me in his next fight...

Comment

Ward has the better wins. He's beat Froch and Kessler, which is better than Bute and Kessler.

Comment

Ward is just too fast for Froch, Froch is getting older and older, I believe he can even lose to Groves

Comment

Aside from him fighting a weight drained dawson, your making no sense. Why? Cuz ward butt ****ed Froch when they fought and would do it again in a re****.

Comment

He even beat him with ONE ARM, so by your thinking you lose 1 0n 1 and your better than the guy that beat you....

Comment

Originally posted by .Mexico. View Post
              Carl Froch beat more caliber fighters and more consistently then Ward, and Ward is/was begging Froch for the rematch cause lets be honest Froch Defeated all would be opponents for Ward. (meanwhile Ward was trying to get a easy fight against a drain Dawson, Froch destroyed Kessler, Bute, Mack and is now going after groves)

The rematch is their for Ward if hes willing to go to london or whatever, but he is not.

Ward is not willing to take a drug test (denied it 3 times already)

at what point do we say okay, you beat froch but froch is still the overall better fighter, since you know that is what the p4p list is all about who is the best overall fighter RIGHT NOW!

Froch is the overall better fighter then ward.
              Even more he should be rated above Carl. He beat a guy that clearly has a lot left in him and won significant fights.

Comment

I wouldn't complain if Froch was ahead but Ward won the Super 6 and beat Froch H2H

Comment

Originally posted by .Mexico. View Post
                  Carl Froch beat more caliber fighters and more consistently then Ward, and Ward is/was begging Froch for the rematch cause lets be honest Froch Defeated all would be opponents for Ward. (meanwhile Ward was trying to get a easy fight against a drain Dawson, Froch destroyed Kessler, Bute, Mack and is now going after groves)

The rematch is their for Ward if hes willing to go to london or whatever, but he is not.

Ward is not willing to take a drug test (denied it 3 times already)

at what point do we say okay, you beat froch but froch is still the overall better fighter, since you know that is what the p4p list is all about who is the best overall fighter RIGHT NOW!

Froch is the overall better fighter then ward.
                  Why would you ask such a dumb question. Ward beat froch in fashion. That's all to it,ward kicked his butt. That's why he is ranked higher.

Comment

The more Froch wins, the better of a win it becomes for Ward cause he completely outclassed him.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                      Bxrec have ward unranked, which is correct. He has had 1 fight in the last 2 years and hasn't fought in over a year. he should be given a new ranking when he beats this chump next week but it shouldn't be higher than number 3
                      I ain't quite sure I'd have have La Bomba down as a chump. Best looking up and comer at 168 for my money. Ward should be able to handle him OK, but he can't treat it as a walkover, specially not after a long lay-off. Rodriguez is just kinda hitting his prime, and could probably have used another coupla of fights first. La Bomba ain't likely to win, but Ward wouldn't be wise just to treat it as a tune-up either.

Comment

Working...
                      X