No announcement yet.

Woman chose two men from Facebook for bogus rape claim

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woman chose two men from Facebook for bogus rape claim

She should have been given 10 years. What a bitch.

A WOMAN who falsely accused two strangers she found on Facebook of rape in a bid to save her faltering relationship has escaped jail.

Linsey Attridge pointed the finger at two men she chose at random from the internet.

Her partner Nick Smith spent weeks comforting her after being told that she was the victim of an horrific attack.

But Nick, 32, had no idea she making the whole thing up to try and get her failing relationship back on track.

Now her lies have been exposed in court.

Kickboxing instructor Nick said he was disgusted with the fallout of her accusations.

He said: “I also feel sorry for the two guys. I don’t know who they are - she just picked them off Facebook.

“They didn’t deserve that - no one deserves that. These poor guys were tormented.

“They won’t get any compensation for this.”

Nick and Attridge had been in a relationship for around 18 months at the time but their romance had hit the rocks and the couple looked destined to split.

Attridge thought she could save their relationship by claiming to have been the victim of a horrific sex assault.

The 31-year-old even punched herself in the face and ripped her own clothes to back up her lie. She then picked two random strangers on facebook as the alleged rapists.

The pair were detained, questioned and had to undergo forensic and medical examination before police ruled there was no evidence to support her claims.

Cops wasted more than 200 hours investigating the fantasy plot.

Attridge, now of Grangemouth, admitted wasting police time at Aberdeen Sheriff Court and was ordered to perform 200 hours of community service.
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...ape-claim.html

The bad thing is you can't punish these women because then other women will keep quiet about their false rape claims and innocent men stay in prison.

Comment

what the f#ck?

call your lawyer, dudes. especially if this hoe has some assets (which i tend to doubt, considering that she's a f#cking psycho,) you are about to get paid. just prove some sort of hardship. easy as cake. she accused you of rape.. a man can't do much worse than rape a woman. that's an egregiously harmful accusation.

edit :
      didn't happen in the states. i have no idea how the civil and criminal laws would look over there.

this hoe should be in f#cking prison.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        what the f#ck?

call your lawyer, dudes. especially if this hoe has some assets (which i tend to doubt, considering that she's a f#cking psycho,) you are about to get paid. just prove some sort of hardship. easy as cake. she accused you of rape.. a man can't do much worse than rape a woman. that's an egregiously harmful accusation.

edit :
        didn't happen in the states. i have no idea how the civil and criminal laws would look over there.

this hoe should be in f#cking prison.
        its in aberdeen so they can probably sue. If it happened a bit further north in the proper highlands im pretty sure they'd be legally allowed to stone her to death. And then rape her.

Comment

I hope she gets syphillis,Herpes, gonorrhea, chlamydia and then her vagina falls off

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
            I hope she gets syphillis,Herpes, gonorrhea, chlamydia and then her vagina falls off
            Alright.

Gimme her number and I'll see what I can do.

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
              Alright.

Gimme her number and I'll see what I can do.
              Last edited by -jose-; 06-07-2013, 07:33 PM.

Comment

Son of ***** why don't the ****ing feminazis go up in arms about this type of ****? Females like this deserve all the worst. Psycho *****.

Comment

The sad part is even if the woman was lying people will still see the men as rapist. That shet stays with you.

Comment

Working...
                  X