Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Naazim Richardson= Overrated trainer. You cant be considered "GREAT" by piggybacking!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
    that's all he does huh?

being respected and being great arent the same thing

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
      as far as getting there I think the proof is in the pudding

Hopkins- has been on record he is a result of Bouie Fischer
      Mosley- game plan to perfection but since then has not even been competitive. He arguably lost to Mora lol
      Rock Allen- has done nothing with his own son
      Karl Dargan- good kid but he stopped as well
      Steve Cunningham- how long has Nazim been his trainer?
      His sons and the Dargan brothers not taking off in their pro careers doesn't have anything to do with Naazim. Rock for example wasn't completely dedicated to the game and was involved in some **** he shouldn't have been in, last year in addition him and tiger were in a terrible accident that almost left Rock dead and he may never fight again. But make no mistake these guys were great fighters. Like I mentioned Rock beat guys like devon alexander, lemont peterson, paulie etc and had a record of 168-10. naazim trained him the entire time.

Comment

Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
        I am not saying he isnt a good trainer or he doesnt have boxing knowledge but he is far from a great trainer
        define great. Who is a great trainer right now? Roger Mayweather? Freddie Roach? These are two guys who are considered great trainers but are they piggypacking? Who would either of these guys be without Pac & Floyd? How is that any different?

Other two big trainers right now are Steward and Garcia. If we ignore Stewards past work and just look at what he's doing now he has Klitschko....and that's it. Take him away and he's just an HBO commentator, a guy who was Fired by Cotto & Gamboa. Garcia has a nice stable, but then you look close and say well Rios sucks, margarito sucks, all he has is donaire and mikey. he's piggybacking too using your logic.
        Last edited by ИATAS; 05-31-2012, 08:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X